Hilton Head Savannah Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Ryane8182 has a spectacular aura aboutRyane8182 has a spectacular aura aboutRyane8182 has a spectacular aura about
Hilton Head Savannah Area

I received a job offer in this area. Are there any exotics, car shows or members from this area on here? I did some research and feel like nothing is going on in this area with exotics, euros or anything other than stangs,vettes and Cameros. Is this true? I'm mean not a lot is happening in Buffalo NY but it seems it maybe worse in this area? Any help, thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

Old 04-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Don
Don is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ryane8182
I received a job offer in this area. Are there any exotics, car shows or members from this area on here? I did some research and feel like nothing is going on in this area with exotics, euros or anything other than stangs,vettes and Cameros. Is this true? I'm mean not a lot is happening in Buffalo NY but it seems it maybe worse in this area? Any help, thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.
A TON of stuff goes on in the Southeast. First, Hilton Head Porsche is one of the best dealers I've ever had the pleasure to work with, I'm from Charleston, SC and would go to HH before going to my own dealer.

Second, there is a fantastic annual Concour d'elegance in HH every year.

Third, if you have a pulse, you've heard of Amelia Island Concour d'elegance. It is the Pebble Beach of the East Coast. AMAZING show.

A friend and I started Charleston Cars and Coffee a few years ago and that is every Saturday and we get about 70 cars per week.

And of course you have 24 hours of Daytona right down the road...my son and I go every year.

Sebring

Petit LeMans at Road Atlanta...

Yes, Buffalo stands no chance..

Old 04-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Yogi911 has a spectacular aura aboutYogi911 has a spectacular aura about
Where is charleston cars and coffee?

Old 04-16-2014, 04:50 AM
Don
Don is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Yogi911
Where is charleston cars and coffee?
If you're on FaceBook search Charleston Cars and Coffee and all info is there.

It takes place EVERY Saturday morning from about 0800-1100. , but there is no set start or stop time...arrive and leave when you like, but those are the core hours. Location is in front of Atlanta Bread Company in Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Google for address / directions.