RK Motors in Charlotte NC. REALLY?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 02:03 PM
camdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant future
RK Motors in Charlotte NC. REALLY?

So they have a Black 997tt on e bay. I e mailed asking for more info on the car because there is a very vague description. I get an e mail back from Don (the Vice president of sales) with another very vague description. I ask him if they have any service history? Does the car have any paint work? Did they perform a DME report.
I finally get this back.....in reference to the paint work "not that we can see" "I think if you look at the pictures you can tell the car was taken care of"

They sell a lot of high end vehicles and I told him maybe he should invest in a paint meter so he would be able to tell his potential clients if there is paint work or not. His reply " Maybe I should invest in the 3 hour each way drive to check for myself"

What a great representative of the company. I did buy somewhere else today and would never consider RK Motors again.