DFW guys chime in.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 11:43 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigMac78
Can I stop by too? I am at Frankford/tollway...what kinda shop do you have?

I am on travel but can swing by the week of Thanksgiving....oooh my first Porsche friend!
Nah we dont like people from the South sorry

JK I own Luigis on Preston in Frisco. Check out the other thread with the upcoming event and past events.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:09 PM
BigMac78 is on a distinguished road
ouch

Now thas cold...hehe. We dont like your northern Stonebriar shoppers with your rough roads either...hehe...

I will have to stop by and boy I cant wait until that toll road is totally done so we can blast your way without stopping......prob cost me $20 though..hehe

Old 10-30-2007, 12:11 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Now thas cold...hehe. We dont like your northern Stonebriar shoppers with your rough roads either...hehe...

I will have to stop by and boy I cant wait until that toll road is totally done so we can blast your way without stopping......prob cost me $20 though..hehe
wake up brother!!!! tollroad has been done for 1 month now! goes to 380no excuses!

Old 10-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Stonbriar

Yea but if you are going North on Tollway you have to take the exit road and drive on the access road beside the tollway which I thought was unfinished...

But, I could be wrong...I dont get out to the country much....LOL

Old 10-30-2007, 01:11 PM
mondohoss is on a distinguished road
whats the name of your store?
pm me if you pefer
never mind I saw it in an earlier post

Last edited by mondohoss; 10-30-2007 at 01:13 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:39 PM
Yea but if you are going North on Tollway you have to take the exit road and drive on the access road beside the tollway which I thought was unfinished...

Country? Last time I checked Frisco had 100,000 people damn what "country" you grow up in? lol

No the tollway is done all the way to 380

Old 10-31-2007, 08:34 AM
kwiker is on a distinguished road

Like Dritan said, the tollway was opened up all the way to 380 about a month ago...and it's just beautiful. Now i haven't done anything like this, but...you could got WOT around Lebanon & Tollway, take the next curve around 130-140 and not let off till you exit for 380. It is mostly straight all the way, a couple light curves past Main St that you can easily take at 170-180...if it were not a public road where you have to obey speed laws and that kind of stuff.

Old 11-02-2007, 12:03 PM
170-180?

Those are some serious speeds...I want to keep my license...hehe.

When I get back in town I will have to take a spin on the tollway up there. I will not miss all those lights so a smooth ride would be welcome...

Old 11-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by kwiker
Like Dritan said, the tollway was opened up all the way to 380 about a month ago...and it's just beautiful. Now i haven't done anything like this, but...you could got WOT around Lebanon & Tollway, take the next curve around 130-140 and not let off till you exit for 380. It is mostly straight all the way, a couple light curves past Main St that you can easily take at 170-180...if it were not a public road where you have to obey speed laws and that kind of stuff.
WOT. Are you kidding? I have only gone 180mph or so through the new tollway extension, and wouldn't think of actually going WOT.

Old 11-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by mondohoss
whats the name of your store?
pm me if you pefer
never mind I saw it in an earlier post
Sorry we got busy and my dumb *** forgot my keys in wifes car... Hit me up later

LETS POST IN THE OFFICIAL EVENT THREAD FOR DFW GUYS
thnkS

Old 11-07-2007, 12:17 PM
SyN
SyN is on a distinguished road
Wow seems like alot of cool dfw guys here. I can't believe I've missed the forum till now.
Not that I can play at same level you all are at.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by SyN
Wow seems like alot of cool dfw guys here. I can't believe I've missed the forum till now.
Not that I can play at same level you all are at.
You can play! Come out to the Rally will be allot of fun and allot of us from 6speed!!

check out my sig

Old 11-07-2007, 07:13 PM
vgtiw18t is on a distinguished road
im in terrell, does that count, lol. its pretty close to dfw

Old 11-08-2007, 07:54 PM
996c4s_dallas is on a distinguished road
Ok just found this thread and info about the rally on Saturday the 24th. Is there another event before that date?

Old 11-08-2007, 08:26 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 996c4s_dallas
Ok just found this thread and info about the rally on Saturday the 24th. Is there another event before that date?
Not by NTCE. Porsche Club is doing a event at eagly canyon sponsored by parkplace

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DFW guys chime in.