DFW guys chime in.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 12:31 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IFIWASINMYVW
ohh... I need 9 more posts
email me or reply to the other DFW threads

Old 12-08-2007, 05:42 PM
leneuromancer has a spectacular aura aboutleneuromancer has a spectacular aura about
Atlas Grey 'S in Denton

Old 12-09-2007, 03:18 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by leneuromancer
Atlas Grey 'S in Denton
come up to the weekly meets in my sig... we ran threw Denton on the rally was allot of fun.. to bad you missed it

Old 01-29-2008, 09:30 AM
lucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant futurelucky_topher has a brilliant future
old thread, but new porsche owner

Old 01-29-2008, 10:12 AM
mevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud of
Highland Park, checking in.

Old 01-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Come to the weekly meets

Old 01-29-2008, 07:49 PM
mevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by globalm3
Come to the weekly meets
We made it out to both

Old 01-30-2008, 01:00 PM
Bakushan is on a distinguished road
Guess I need some more posts!

Old 02-03-2008, 10:05 PM
nash is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bakushan
Guess I need some more posts!
OK, Plano here.

Old 02-04-2008, 05:54 AM
96BeaSSt is on a distinguished road
From FAR North Dallas, haven't been out to Luigi's in a few weeks, hoping to make it out there this coming week.

Old 02-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by 96BeaSSt
From FAR North Dallas, haven't been out to Luigi's in a few weeks, hoping to make it out there this coming week.
hope to see you soon at the meets

Old 07-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Yoshinoya will become famous soon enough
Whats up Dallas peeps, have a question for you guys. I am helping my work locate a blue viper coupe with white stripes. I work for a toy company, and would like to use the car as a show car at the upcoming October Dallas toy fair. The car will be indoors, roped off in the main lobby with models around it. Thanks in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 07-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Yoshinoya
Whats up Dallas peeps, have a question for you guys. I am helping my work locate a blue viper coupe with white stripes. I work for a toy company, and would like to use the car as a show car at the upcoming October Dallas toy fair. The car will be indoors, roped off in the main lobby with models around it. Thanks in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated.
pm sent

Old 07-29-2008, 05:20 PM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
Lakewood (Dallas) checking in

Old 07-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Yoshinoya will become famous soon enough
Thanks globalm# =)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DFW guys chime in.