Melissa TX to Flower Mound Scavenger Hunt Rally 11/24/2007

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 05:41 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
EDIT: Double post

Last edited by globalm3; 11-07-2007 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:45 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kumar75150
can i just show up with 50 bucks instead of having to pre register and do all this stuff? you have no idea how lazy i am
Sure you can! You just are not promised a Shirt and lanyard and food :/

Just RSVP anyway and let me know you are tentative to your lazyness lol

You came to the dragstrip run right? You were so lazy you didnt want to race my turbo lol

Old 11-07-2007, 06:26 PM
vgtiw18t is on a distinguished road
So what all types of cars can I look forward to seeing at this event?

Old 11-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by vgtiw18t
So what all types of cars can I look forward to seeing at this event?
so far

Supercharged Toyota Camery (solare edition)
2001 Mustang LS special paint
Saab 93
1992 Chevy tahoe!

Last but not least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JKKKKKKJJKKKKJJJKJKJ!!!

Go pull up the other thread and see the cars that came to the last meet. Im hoping a few will show up. We had a F430 Lambo LP640 allot of Lotus Elise Noble Porsche Turbo Cayman Techart etc etc etc list goes on

Old 11-07-2007, 07:10 PM
i hope i dont mess myself i havent been around that many high end cars in my life, lol. im counting down the days till this event. what type of driving will i expect to see, this is the first event that im bringin my car out to, so running it out is probably not going to be to good on it, but i may change my mind by then if i get some miles on it.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:19 PM
kwiker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by globalm3
Kwiker make sure you RSVP and dont be cheap!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha, i don't have a problem with $50...i was just saying it might be a little steep if you want a lot of people to show up, but...setting the donation at $50 will surely keep out the type of people we don't want participating.

edit: added some replies below

i hope i dont mess myself i havent been around that many high end cars in my life, lol. im counting down the days till this event. what type of driving will i expect to see, this is the first event that im bringin my car out to, so running it out is probably not going to be to good on it, but i may change my mind by then if i get some miles on it.
I don't think we are going to be racing all over North Texas. I'm not going to lie and say everyone will obey all traffic laws 100% of the time, we all know that is bs...I'm sure there is going to be some brief spirited driving here and there...but that will be the limit I'm sure. We are all mature and responsible and know not to act like idiots on public roads.

Sure you can! You just are not promised a Shirt and lanyard and food :/

Just RSVP anyway and let me know you are tentative to your lazyness lol

You came to the dragstrip run right? You were so lazy you didnt want to race my turbo lol
He didn't come out to the airstrip event, he was in Mess-e-co if i remember correctly.

Last edited by kwiker; 11-07-2007 at 07:26 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:25 PM
We do not encourage racing so normal driving

Kwiker I nkow what you mean but I will have to stop the RSVP im sure by then end of the week. I only had 150 shirts made and the list is getting long as ****.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:30 PM
good deal, F430, lambo, Porsche, o my, lol. i may hold my own though. a couple of my friends are planning on going to this me and two others for sure, its posted on another forum that I am on VWADDICTION.COM. so there will be a few other VW's besides mine. gotta love the whole euro them that seems to be going on, lol.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:45 PM
good deal, F430, lambo, Porsche, o my, lol. i may hold my own though. a couple of my friends are planning on going to this me and two others for sure, its posted on another forum that I am on VWADDICTION.COM. so there will be a few other VW's besides mine. gotta love the whole euro them that seems to be going on, lol.
I actually have 7 VW that have already RSVPd

If you plan to bring others please make sure they RSVP we have a max copacity at the store

Old 11-07-2007, 07:50 PM
got it covered everyone that i know has been directed to rsvp to get the correct info on the event.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:51 PM
sikhkd is on a distinguished road
Is your headlights photoshoped or did you black them out?

dude trust me everyone will be sick of their family after thanksgiving and they will show up last minute..... hopefully thier is tshirts and lanyards left
haha no it's photoshoped.. I ordered the tint and the grills already tho so its going to look something like that in a few days.. and hopefully a new set of rims before the rally

back to topic, how long do you think the entire event will last?

Old 11-08-2007, 06:14 AM
BigMac78 is on a distinguished road
Registration

Hey global,

But I sent you my info, Brian with the 02 C2 Targa so let me know if you got it or not. I am flying in late that Friday so I will show up with $50 and hopefully a full tank of octane.....

B

Last edited by BigMac78; 11-09-2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: sensitive info
Old 11-08-2007, 10:49 AM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by BigMac78
Hey global,

I sent you a email to register and got an auto-reply with other ppl's info, namely Eric Laffoons. I trust you are not sending out my name and DOB....I am paranoid and as a secret agent..........

But I sent you my info, Brian with the 02 C2 Targa so let me know if you got it or not. I am flying in late that Friday so I will show up with $50 and hopefully a full tank of octane.....

B
EDIT

Last edited by caltex; 11-08-2007 at 11:00 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:28 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Global - why are you banned? Is this a real rally? I'm interested but skeptical......

Old 11-08-2007, 07:31 PM
sikhkd is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by leftlane
Global - why are you banned? Is this a real rally? I'm interested but skeptical......
Its a real rally, and its going to be on the 24th. I've spoken with Dritan in person about it, LOL I can't believe he got banned, mods should unban him so he can promote this event since its on the 24th, hes working real hard on it so don't back out, its going to be one sick event.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Melissa TX to Flower Mound Scavenger Hunt Rally 11/24/2007