Weekly Meets Free Pizza and Drinks!!! Saturdays 11am!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 10:09 AM
kwiker is on a distinguished road
You get a flyer made up for this week yet?

Old 12-12-2007, 10:15 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
no fliar guys just come in I know most of you guys faces... I will just make pizza for the people that show up. I will stop serving pizza at 11:30 so if you are late sorry you get left overs if they are any..

I will be here all day ofcourse and the meet will "be over" at 12:30... no im not kicking anyone out but dont show up at 2:00 and say were is everyone lol

HOPE TO SEE ALL THEIR

Old 12-12-2007, 12:17 PM
996c4s_dallas is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BigMac78
yea, weather may be crappy.

Plus the raindrops may scratch 996c4s_dallas's car

I kidd, I kidd!

I 've only had it for 2.5 months now. Give me time and I will be taking it out to go mudding! It is a 4 wheel drive you know!

Old 12-12-2007, 12:21 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 996c4s_dallas
I 've only had it for 2.5 months now. Give me time and I will be taking it out to go mudding! It is a 4 wheel drive you know!
I was the same way on my cars but after the M3 then the turbo and then this its like **** I pay enough to drive this mother ****er im driving it. I am just careful who I drive behind and drive slow anytime the weather doesnt permit

Old 12-12-2007, 12:28 PM
BigMac78 is on a distinguished road
Mudding yea ok....I bet she only sees the tollway but I dont blame ya...I was the same way with my poot poot.

I saw how globalM3 drives that turbo and I wonder how many clutches he has gone through...mary jesus!

Old 12-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by BigMac78
Mudding yea ok....I bet she only sees the tollway but I dont blame ya...I was the same way with my poot poot.

I saw how globalM3 drives that turbo and I wonder how many clutches he has gone through...mary jesus!

hahahahahahaha actually keep my fingers crossed I was worred about this but im good at 6k miles on the S and the turbos I owned are all tip

Just call me Mario anyways I own Luigis so its perfect

Old 12-12-2007, 05:10 PM
BigMac78 is on a distinguished road
Ahh tiptronic eh...wow shocked, I guess I wasn't the only one with a lazy left foot. Well the S4 is an automatty so I cant knock ya....after my ticket I drive like a granny without her glasses....

Old 12-12-2007, 08:19 PM
This Tuesday after 4pm a portion of our sales will benefit Frisco Family Services.. Also bring a toy in and get a free appetizer before this Friday night!!!

Old 12-15-2007, 09:47 AM
tractorcrusher will become famous soon enoughtractorcrusher will become famous soon enough
Not going to make it out afterall... Got rear ended last night and need to spend some time with insurance and taking pictures.

Car is less than 4 months old

Old 12-15-2007, 08:20 PM
sikhkd is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Not going to make it out afterall... Got rear ended last night and need to spend some time with insurance and taking pictures.

Car is less than 4 months old
what car do you drive? someone almost rear ended me today in the stonebriar parking lot, I needed it tho.. my rear bumper is crap lol

next saturday we should all meet up again at Dirtans place

Old 12-17-2007, 09:03 AM
^^^^^^Judging by the title of the thread, we will be meeting there every Saturday at 11am (pending weather) till he tells us to get lost.

"Weekly Meets Free Pizza and Drinks!!! Saturdays 11 am!!"

Old 12-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by kwiker
^^^^^^Judging by the title of the thread, we will be meeting there every Saturday at 11am (pending weather) till he tells us to get lost.

"Weekly Meets Free Pizza and Drinks!!! Saturdays 11 am!!"
You are right every saturday at luigis!!

The weather looks nice this week.

Boardwalk is sending a invite to all thier clients so we should have a good turnout this week.

Old 12-19-2007, 09:19 AM
^^^I will be down in h-town this weekend.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by kwiker
^^^I will be down in h-town this weekend.
*** lol

Old 12-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah, my aunt is hosting the xmas activities this year...i wish it was in Lafayette, LA at my grandparents house, i always get sick when i go to Houston. I'm already on a kicked up medication cycle from my doctor just in case.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Weekly Meets Free Pizza and Drinks!!! Saturdays 11am!!