2-3-08 - RKC Sunday Afternoon Car Meet - FILLING STATION DALLAS - SPECIAL HOURS -

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Bakushan is on a distinguished road
Talking 2-3-08 - RKC Sunday Afternoon Car Meet - FILLING STATION DALLAS - SPECIAL HOURS -

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE ONE TIME ONLY TIME CHANGE!

RICEKILLER.COM PRESENTS

The new FILLING STATION Sunday Afternoon GTG

The Filling Station
12pm-4pm - Sunday 2/3/08 (2pm-6pm Starting 2/10/08)
19009 Preston Road Dallas, TX 75252
Tel: 972-818-6224 Fax: 972-818-6225

RULES:
-Car Must be CLEAN (No Dirt, Mud, Etc) to park in general area!
-No daily's,beaters,A2B cars in general parking area!
-Respect all other car enthusiasts & owners rides!
-Ricers, High-schoolers, Immature Enthusiasts highly discouraged!

This meet was created to cater to the MATURE car enthusiast. The hope is that by having the car meet in a nice part of town, at such an uncommon part of the day, that kids, ricers, and spectators will be kept at a minimum. The odds of such people attending a meet increase as a day go's on, so with that in mind this GTG will be from 2pm to 6pm, right in the middle of the day until sunset.

This meet will be located at the FILLING STATION which has recently relocated here in October of 2007 from their famous Greenville location in Dallas. The location is very nice and sports all automotive related decor and menu items. Its a perfect match!

We have tested the burgers and they are out of this WORLD! They have a full bar, and several large plasma screens.

We want to keep this meet QUALITY so for the first time we will ask that you assist us in this new concept. If you are a disruption in any way you will be asked to leave, once nicely and the 2nd time by the owner.

Last week was amazing! The turnout was unprecedented and a great time was had by all! High quality organizations like corvette forums, 6speedonline, ferrari chat and viper alley are all actively participating in this event now, along with local sites like dfwstangs, ls2.com, vwaddiction and others.

This weeks meet will be from 12pm-4pm to make sure you don't miss the SUPER BOWL.

LAST WEEKS OFFICIAL VIDEO:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3...31005181d1.htm

SOME OF LAST WEEKS PICS!

Post up if you plan on coming out! :thumbsup:

Old 02-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Mr.Big is on a distinguished road
hope to see you guys there tomorrow...

Old 02-03-2008, 01:17 AM
I will see everyone tomorrow as well! Weather should be AMAZING!!!

Old 02-03-2008, 03:05 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
I had to leave early Restaurant business sucks

Hope to have a bigger turnout great location as well.

Check out the Saturday meets as well saw a few of you that show up to them.

Old 02-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Banned
Ron C is on a distinguished road
Decent turn out at the meet. Weather was great, and I was glad to finally see an Underground TT SRT-10 here in Dallas. It was a beautiful car. Viper GTS Blue convertible. Only 88 of those were built. I'll be back out there in 2 weeks! Hope to make another Sat meet in two weeks as well!

Ron

Old 02-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Mr.Big is on a distinguished road
Nice weather guys... Great to see some friends and meet some new guys/gals...

Old 02-05-2008, 05:52 PM
See everyone this Sunday at 2pm!

Old 02-05-2008, 06:28 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
You coming to the Saturday meet?

Old 02-06-2008, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by globalm3
You coming to the Saturday meet?
I should be able to make it out. Love the pizza and cars, wish it lasted longer!!!

Old 02-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Bakushan
I should be able to make it out. Love the pizza and cars, wish it lasted longer!!!
We could make it last longer thats not a problem. When you come Saturday ill show you the parking in the back and if we move it to the back my place we can hang out for a long time.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by globalm3
We could make it last longer thats not a problem. When you come Saturday ill show you the parking in the back and if we move it to the back my place we can hang out for a long time.
I am still looking for a spot for my MONDAY meets... the ones that were once in Frisco...500+ cars....

Old 02-06-2008, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by Bakushan
I am still looking for a spot for my MONDAY meets... the ones that were once in Frisco...500+ cars....
My stores are closed on Monday. I dont know if McKinney is to far but I own a Restaurant thier that is free standing with parking.

The only problem with those Frisco meets was allot of the guys were idiots and racing thier bikes up and down Frisco. I dont know if you would want more of that action.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:58 AM
kwiker is on a distinguished road
I think the problem is finding a place that can hold all the cars...you have to remember that these meet are usually huge. I don't even think either of your restaurants have the capacity to hold a less than average turn out. Also, I think that bringing this meet back up north is just going to make it huge again, we need a supermarket sized parking lot.....at least one. hahahahaha

Old 02-06-2008, 11:59 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
Damn, my sister lives in Frisco, wish I was there with my car

Old 02-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by kwiker
I think the problem is finding a place that can hold all the cars...you have to remember that these meet are usually huge. I don't even think either of your restaurants have the capacity to hold a less than average turn out. Also, I think that bringing this meet back up north is just going to make it huge again, we need a supermarket sized parking lot.....at least one. hahahahaha
The owner of this center is a freind of mine. This center is large enough to hold the cars but its finding the right place and making sure its controled.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2-3-08 - RKC Sunday Afternoon Car Meet - FILLING STATION DALLAS - SPECIAL HOURS -