Tech / How To

FR sway bars touching LC ARM after KW V3 install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 01:03 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
FR sway bars touching LC ARM after KW V3 install

My vehicle is at a shop and they just installed KW V3's on my car which I purchased from another member. The problem is they are having the H&R sway bars rubbing on the lower front control arms.

The shop thinks that it is the drop links. I got off the phone with KW and they informed me that the kit re-uses the stock drop links and they should work without a problem and it should work with my H&R sway bars.

The shop that is installing it said they confirmed that the coilovers are on the right sides.

I am getting a little irritated as this should be a straight forward set up and it seams like I have a mystery situation.

Any incite or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Bobby Ali
BA

Attached Images   
Old 03-24-2013, 04:29 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I'm assuming the LCAs were properly installed - are you sure the sway bars are for a turbo and not a GT2/GT3?