Shenandoah Skid Pad (2 hours) - Who's Interested

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 10:30 PM
raiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to behold
Shenandoah Skid Pad (2 hours) - Who's Interested

I have a crazy track family (myself, dad, and younger brother) and seeing as how my dad just picked up a CaymanS he can't wait to get used to the handling.

We are looking into renting out the skid pad at Shenandoah (at Summit Point) and wanted to see if anyone was interested in tagging along.

The cost would be something like $100 for the day and we'd probably split it up into 10 or 15 min sessions per hour. You would would end up with about 90 mins to 2 hours on the skid pad.

For those that aren't familiar with the skid pad itself, its one of the nicer ones, its paved as circle with grassy run off in the center and at the edges so you dont need to setup cones and you can really work on your car control. We'll also have the water truck so you wont destroy your tires.

PM me or just reply here, we are looking into doing this March 7th and possibly March 8th.

It would be $100 per day and no you dont have to do both days as we are still sorting this out.

I'm not affiliated with any track organizations, this is just a personal thing and we'll probably be doing the 7th regardless of if anyone else is interested and wants to show up.

Anyway thanks for reading =)

Old 03-15-2009, 04:45 PM
spicytuna is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Can't send a pm, but i would love to get in on something like this. let me know.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:54 PM
raiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to behold
We havent figured out a day yet, but we are still definitely planning to do this. When you get approved for membership send me an IM, otherwise I'll post up info here when its official and contact info for me.

Thanks. =)

Old 04-13-2009, 08:39 PM
BADBRUNO will become famous soon enough
Just attended an autocross at Summit point with the tiptronic TT, not a great set up for this short course.. Well lets put it this way, I couldn't control it.