Order your vintage 911 track car. :) (sorry 5-speed only)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 02:44 PM
C.Plavan will become famous soon enough
Order your vintage 911 track car. :) (sorry 5-speed only)

My father and I are working on another 911 racecar. We are in the cage building stage. If you are really interested, now is the time to tell us. You will be able to pick the color of paint. The price is dependant on what you want. Otherwise the car will be race ready in $35K range (Klub Sport charges $70K to $80k for basically the same car). Check the website for more information/pictures ( The building blue #02 section will give you an idea of what is involved...that's my car...not for sale! ). If you want to have a blast racing in HSR or with any other vintage group, now is the time.

Last edited by C.Plavan; 07-18-2003 at 03:04 PM.
Old 07-18-2003, 02:54 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Chad I have a feeling you will sell a bunch of these Looking forward to your progress - post it in stages - I am sure we all want to see it Can we get a 6speedonline.com logo on one of them!

Old 07-18-2003, 02:58 PM
Hey Darren,
Send me the stickers now. I will throw them on the current racecars! I added 6speedonline to my website links now You guys are doing a great job on this site. Really, get some stickers to me. I will put them on.

Old 07-18-2003, 04:42 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ok chad we will asap! We have to get them made this week for you - let me know how big and where you want to display them - thanks for the compliments on the site - couldn't have done this without our man Ryan!

Old 07-18-2003, 07:01 PM
How does about 8 inches sound to start off? I have some quarter panels they should fit on. Or the bumpers.