KW Machine Works GoPro/Camera mounts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 02:26 AM
Former Vendor
Rylis Productions is an unknown quantity at this point
KW Machine Works GoPro/Camera mounts

If you need a solid mount for your GoPro or camera for track days look no further than KW Machine Works!

These badass little mounts are built for Baja truck racing/ rock crawling and are super tough! They will be able to handle any road course and autocross use. The mounts have even survived roll-overs with the camera still filming!
They come in a wide variety of roll cage tubing sizes 7/8"-2" inch. Here is the 1-3/4" inch version on my`Cuda

There also an adjustable version that uses a hose clamp so that you can mount to almost anything imaginable.

The adjustable hose clamp version automatically comes with a GoPro mount. I just specified to get a standard 1/4-20 camera mount on mine.

Best of all everything is Made in USA! Hell even the damn 5/32 hex wrench I got is Made in USA!

So why by from us when you can go direct? Simply because we can provide a discount from the already low retail price. Also in doing so we are able to promote a great product. Here at Rylis Productions we use what we sell & will only sell high quality USA made goods. If it is not track proven we don't mess with it, period.

Pricing is as follows:
1. Standard 1/4-20 Camera roll cage mount 7/8"-2" inch - $45.00
2. GoPro roll cage mount 7/8"-2" inch - $65.00
3. GoPro mount with Adjustable hose clamp - $65.00

Shipping and handling charges apply about $15-$20 depending on zipcode.
CA residents pay their applicable sales tax

There are other accessories as well such as double and triple GoPro mounts as well as 12 inch extenders and swivel mounts

Please contact us for more info!​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.