Tuning/Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Back to Stock Exhaus

Old 02-26-2008, 07:11 PM
ttpower will become famous soon enough
Back to Stock Exhaus

Hey guys, I went ahead and swapped my fabspeed out for a stock exhaust. The car is certainly quieter but to be honest I was expecting there to be a bigger difference in sound levels. I also still have some resonance around the 2000 to 2500 RPM level, it would be really great if you guys could give me some advice on if anything can be done to reduce this. If anyone is interested in my fabspeed, let me know. I'll let it go cheap. Thanks for any advice!

Old 02-28-2008, 07:21 AM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Why did you swap back? Im considering doing the same, did you feel a dramatic loss in power going back to the stocker? (im nervous its going to be a kick in the nuts)

Old 02-28-2008, 09:11 AM
ttpower will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by villains_turbo
Why did you swap back? Im considering doing the same, did you feel a dramatic loss in power going back to the stocker? (im nervous its going to be a kick in the nuts)
I felt the fabspeed was a bit too loud for a daily driver with kids often in the back seat. After swapping back though, I am not so sure. The sound level did drop but not as much as I expected. As far as loss of power goes, just from seat pf the pants perspective, I do feel some loss of responsiveness. I'll probably go back to a quieter low restriction exhaust at some point in the next few months.