Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

New racing ethanol

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 09:15 PM
GearMogul is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up New racing ethanol

Ignite racing fuel just came out with new ethanol blends and they're not e-85, north of 90%. The gains are crazy and my car loves it. They just came out with 111 and 114 and its easy on the pocket book. They test all the batches so its always consistent. Check em' out!

Old 03-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GearMogul
Ignite racing fuel just came out with new ethanol blends and they're not e-85, north of 90%. The gains are crazy and my car loves it. They just came out with 111 and 114 and its easy on the pocket book. They test all the batches so its always consistent. Check em' out!
I havent found the need for anything past E-85 still.. 2.60/gal is real easy on the Pocketbook..

Mike

Old 03-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Yeah that's true but I am willing to pay for gains... performance and speed are my priority.

Old 03-16-2010, 12:39 AM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Yeah that's true but I am willing to pay for gains... performance and speed are my priority.
Like I said, I havent yet reached a point where i needed more fuel.. 225whp/cyl would be 1300+whp on a Porsche..

Old 03-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Old 03-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Former Vendor
I see the Dyno chart with +86whp Peak but of course its not the same boost, Timing, AFR's.. If i take a car off 93 pump and put on Pump e85 i can show 300whp gains.. Please explain the advantages to this fuel vs pump E85??

Mike

Old 03-17-2010, 02:52 PM
The timing and boost werent changed at all and it was compared to VP Import. Ignite has more ethanol in the blend than E-85 which provides more horsepower and is consistant where pump E-85 is not. Aside from the higher octane as well, you can be more aggressive with timing which is great. I am definitely a fan.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Former Vendor
The timing and boost werent changed at all and it was compared to VP Import. Ignite has more ethanol in the blend than E-85 which provides more horsepower and is consistant where pump E-85 is not. Aside from the higher octane as well, you can be more aggressive with timing which is great. I am definitely a fan.
Whats the cost?? since i have run e99 for 4.00/gal as well.. Wont find anything more than that in the US for sure..

Mike

Old 03-17-2010, 04:37 PM
I am sure that the price retails differently depending on where you buy it but I got the 108 off their website for about $5.60 a gallon. Pretty cheap compared to other race gas anyway. Do you race?

www.nationalbiofuel.net