Tuning/Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

V1 mount options?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 10:06 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
V1 mount options?

After a very aggravating weekend with the suction cup mounts coming loose every 30 seconds, I'm in need of another mounting option for my V1. The G-Rides do-hicky is nice, but I'd prefer to mount higher on the windshield. I could use the visor clip, but then either myself or a passenger wouldn't be able to use the visor.
Everything else I've found is some variant of the G-rides mount or just a bigger suction cup.
As far as I know, there aren't any other options. But I'm hoping someone here knows of something or devised some custom setup that I can 'borrow'

Old 06-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
one of our board sponsors devised a mount to the bottom of the rear view mirror...but be advised here in California it is illegal to hang anything from your rear view mirror...check in your state first

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...7-g-rides.html

you also might look at the google ad at the bottom of this page

Old 06-01-2010, 10:31 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
one of our board sponsors devised a mount to the bottom of the rear view mirror...but be advised here in California it is illegal to hang anything from your rear view mirror...check in your state first
Originally Posted by bonehead
The G-Rides do-hicky is nice, but I'd prefer to mount higher on the windshield.
Thanks anyway, Chuck