World Cup Races at Beaver Creek 12/2 - 12/7

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 08:08 AM
CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !
World Cup Races at Beaver Creek 12/2 - 12/7

All,

Have been working on the Birds of Prey course this week at Beaver Creek. Yesterday, we had drifts of over 3' on the course. While it's great for BC, it sucks for us course workers and the course itself. I've probably shoveled 2 tons of snow in the past 4 days. Anyway, I hope some of you will visit the Beav for the races. The course is scary, if you haven't ever seen one. Sheet ice, shaved down to sheer slickness. And, steep.

Tuesday is the first day of the DH training runs. And if you think the training runs are at half speed, guess again. Thursday is the first day of the races. All the big names will be here, and the BoP course is the only US run event for the Men. If you're in the neighborhood and have never seen one of these races, you should stop by. I'll be the guy in the black jacket!

CW