Wheels/Tires
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Most Bang For Buck Custom Wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Evoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud of
Most Bang For Buck Custom Wheel

In my humble opinion John at CCW used to be the reigning champ in my mind for the most bang for buck on wheels. They were 1 and 3 piece forged for about $2400 in 19'.

Now looking for some 20' for my XKR. 1 and 3 piece are options. Looking for strength and relative light weight with obvious good looks. Deep lip and/or concave would be nice on this GT. Would also consider a one piece wheel with a clean open design. Seems $3500 - $4k is about the norm to be the norm. Any brands especially stand out?

Old 05-31-2013, 02:33 PM
Joe Pender is infamous around these parts
If you are in need of Classy, powerful or even fun looking rims then in you are in luck because there is a wide variety for you to choose from with a large size option. I will inform you about how you can get vancouver rims for your car and an overall look on the production process of the wheels so that you have an understanding of it.
Visit
http://coast2coastwheels.ca