Its been over a month

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2005, 03:54 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Its been over a month

...and I cant tell you how many times a day I am reminded. This tragedy really grabbed ahold of me/us.

Mornings like this at Symbolic I took for granted....now these 2 gents are gone from us forever. It just will not be the same.

I didnt realize until recently that I captured both of their cars in the same picture 3 weeks before the tragedy occured.

---
I had never cried in a dream car, I had never gotten headaches or hyper ventilated from axiety, but somehow,suddenly this all happened to me because a man I knew for just 6 months tragically died with his friend on a race track.

I took his friendship for granted and now here I am "crying" about it in a public forum....just had to let it out guys sorry for this unescessary post.

Attached Images  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:03 PM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Ry,
Many of us feel the same way - I can't believe it's been a month...I don't look at CGT's the same way anymore. Hang in there and keep your head up, Ben would have wanted all of us to smile and be happy since he's in a better place.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Priority member
CTcayenne is on a distinguished road
I remember "BEN" whenever someone speaks CGT. Now, its more of Ben GT rather than CGT.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:48 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
I hear ya, Ryan. I think about him all the time. Everytime I get in the TT I see the sticker and I remember my friend.

T

Old 07-10-2005, 10:31 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Hey Ryan, Look at what a better person you are for knowing Ben that short of a period of time. You had mentioned that you took his friendship for granted and that in itself can now be a barometer for all your friendships to come, and we can all thank Ben for that one.. Great post Brother, and I too felt the same way at his passing over into CGT Heaven!! Regards, Kenny

Old 07-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
Ben's impact on the SD automotive community was obvious at the last Carlsbad gathering - without Ben the thing went from almost 100 to next to nothing. Ben was a leader - people were drawn to Ben.

Old 07-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
I went to the symbolic meet today and there wasnt as many people as the first one...its a very wierd thing, I can almost imagine him chatting amongst the fellow enthusiests. I have a very strong memory of the time I saw him at symbolic. He really did draw people closer, great attitude, really a perfect car enthusiest and probably much more.

Good observation Ken, car shows have gone totally down hill since....a pitty.

Old 07-11-2005, 01:12 PM
The Hot Banana
KO KAINE is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by TUUNER
I hear ya, Ryan. I think about him all the time. Everytime I get in the TT I see the sticker and I remember my friend.

T
ditto

Old 07-19-2005, 06:09 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
We were lucky to spend time together at all; I appreciate and am grateful for that time.

Thanks for sharing your feelings guys. I look forward to hooking up with you sometime soon.