WheelsBoutique - Blue and Yellow 991 Turbo S. Hell yeah!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2015, 01:31 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
WheelsBoutique - Blue and Yellow 991 Turbo S. Hell yeah!!

Love it or hate it, the owner of this amazing Porsche 911 Turbo S has accomplished exactly what he intended. And that was to make everyone who sees his machine talk about it, good or bad. He chose HRE vintage wheels that were developed to be unique, fit modern larger brake configurations and harken back to HRE designs that could never be forgotten. The HRE 501M is the most iconic and in 21x9.5 and 21x12.5 it certainly does the trick on this P-car. Paired with wider Pirelli P Zero tires they will certainly improve the already amazing ability of the Turbo S' traction and handling capabilities. As far as the finish goes, "Tajima" pastel blue was chosen for reaction against the yellow, and they do just that!

Wheel specs:
HRE Vintage 501M
21x9.5 // 21x12.5
Tajima Blue

As always, hit us with your thoughts and opinions.

For more pictures:

Porsche Turbo S 991 HRE Vintage 501M Tajima blue

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 08-17-2015, 03:31 PM
BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !
Well, I'm sure people will talk about it, and judging by the way you opened your dialogue, there are mixed feelings on your part as well.

Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead with them in that color...they are really ugly, but looks are subjective and that's only my opinion. Not a fan of the wheels, but they are not ugly; it's onlt the blue on yellow, or blue on anything that has me wanting to expunge my lunch. LOL

Hell, I sometimes don't even like my own choices...

I'm sure some others may disagree with my opinion, but you asked, and I stated my dislikes.

Old 08-17-2015, 03:55 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BLOWN SRT
Well, I'm sure people will talk about it, and judging by the way you opened your dialogue, there are mixed feelings on your part as well.

Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead with them in that color...they are really ugly, but looks are subjective and that's only my opinion. Not a fan of the wheels, but they are not ugly; it's onlt the blue on yellow, or blue on anything that has me wanting to expunge my lunch. LOL

I'm sure some others may disagree with my opinion, but you asked, and I stated my dislikes.
I concur however you stated the owner wanted to stand out. That car will stand out for sure. I would have to say I have never seen that color combo before. He (or she) will not lose his (her) car at the mall.

Old 08-18-2015, 08:16 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BLOWN SRT

Thanks man that's all we ask for honest opinions.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 08-19-2015, 08:59 AM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Matt's wild ride!!!

or is that a movie?

Old 08-19-2015, 12:42 PM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
I would not get those color wheels with racing yellow but they will stand out from the crowd and to each his own.