Front lips

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 03:49 PM
BOBP is on a distinguished road
Front lips

Has anybody looked into front lips yet?

Old 03-29-2013, 05:03 PM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BOBP
Has anybody looked into front lips yet?
Huh?

Old 03-29-2013, 05:04 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chuckbdc
Huh?
+1

Old 03-29-2013, 05:09 PM
VikingMariner is a jewel in the roughVikingMariner is a jewel in the roughVikingMariner is a jewel in the rough
aaaahhhh
who dat

Old 03-29-2013, 05:59 PM
handfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to behold
No need to keep your eyes open...

Old 03-29-2013, 06:10 PM
How about a front lower spoiler that is below the front bumper. You know, a front lip.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:32 PM
ArashApollo will become famous soon enoughArashApollo will become famous soon enough
I personally think the Spasm front lip is one of the nicest ones. Classy and sharp.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Nico911 is on a distinguished road
Yes, I did change the front lip on my car. The car came with a Standard Spoiler Lip; I bought a Sport Spoiler Lip from Suncoast Parts (their part number is SKU991SSL. See pictures attached for the Sport Spoiler Lip

Attached Images   
Old 03-30-2013, 03:04 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Just put the SPASM front spoiler on our 991 today. It looks great and took all of 5 minutes to do.

Old 04-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Bump. Any other suggestions on a carbon fiber front spoiler? Thanks,

Old 04-08-2013, 10:54 PM
TTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of light
Bump. Any other suggestions on a carbon fiber front spoiler? Thanks,
The kind that shatter when you hit a parking curb?

Old 04-09-2013, 04:29 AM
Yes, that's the kind. I usually STOP before I hit the parking curb.

Old 04-09-2013, 07:17 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, that's the kind. I usually STOP before I hit the parking curb.

Key word here is"usually". Wow that hurts.

Old 04-09-2013, 08:00 AM
CarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud of
That's why I always back into parking spaces with curbs; I learned that the hard way with my first Corvette.

I like the look of Nico911's new lip ... or the Aero upgrade.

Old 04-09-2013, 08:17 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
I have SPASM and love the look of the SPASM lip. I hit a Curb parking last week without noticing. Front parking sensors were useless. . . . Never went off to notify me. It got gouged pretty good in a few spots. What I absolutely love about this lip, other than it looks fantastic, is how easy it is to replace. Plus, it does not need to be painted. I went straight to my dealership and ordered a new one, which should be here tomorrow. Back to show room condition!!

Last edited by dhill911; 04-09-2013 at 08:21 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Front lips