Costco gas for 991?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 02:45 PM
duodiscus is on a distinguished road
Costco gas for 991?

Just got a 2012 991s. Trying to figure out what gas to put into my new baby. Is Costco OK? Any input appreciated. Thanks.

Old 10-24-2014, 03:02 PM
Grunty will become famous soon enough
Is it any cheaper? I assume the important bit is buying the highest octane possible which in my state is 93. Did not know they sold gas.

Old 10-24-2014, 03:03 PM
FazTaz is on a distinguished road
I've been filling my 991 at Costco for the past 14 months with no issue. Its on the way to work and one of two stations that is open early enough. Price is pretty good to boot!

Old 10-24-2014, 03:04 PM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute
The thought of waiting in line or the cluster at my local Costco to save a few cents per gallon is extremely unappealing I wouldn't even do it for my pickup truck.. But to each his own..

I suspect the gas is just fine. It is a Top tier fuel.. They claim it is the same quality sold at 76, Mobile, Shell, Chevron and all the major retailers.. etc.

Old 10-24-2014, 03:06 PM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !
Costco is "Top Tier" rated...as good as Chevron, Union etc....I get gas there whenever
possible. Car runs fine.

Yesterday (10/23/14) $3.059 vs $3.49 or more @ most places for premium in the Seattle area.

Gasoline is Costco's #1 selling product...toilet paper is close.

Old 10-24-2014, 03:10 PM
duodiscus is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the quick reply gents. Costco it is then. And two thumbs up for their toilet paper.

Old 10-25-2014, 05:37 AM
barncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the rough
I get mine at Sam's, much cheaper, never any lines, clean and new equipment, no problems in 2 years

Old 10-25-2014, 02:34 PM
TSpyder is a jewel in the roughTSpyder is a jewel in the roughTSpyder is a jewel in the roughTSpyder is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by barncobob
I get mine at Sam's, much cheaper, never any lines...
Line-free toilet paper?

...clean and new equipment
Old toilets suck.

...no problems in 2 years
Glad to hear it

Old 10-25-2014, 04:35 PM
barncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the rough
this thread is going downhill fast..you might say its in the toilet

Old 10-25-2014, 07:05 PM
AndrewP is a glorious beacon of lightAndrewP is a glorious beacon of lightAndrewP is a glorious beacon of lightAndrewP is a glorious beacon of lightAndrewP is a glorious beacon of lightAndrewP is a glorious beacon of light
93 at Costco since they opened here a couple of months ago. No lines and problem with car.

Old 10-27-2014, 06:14 AM
beemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the roughbeemer guy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by HotHonda
Costco is "Top Tier" rated...as good as Chevron, Union etc....
Wow, I did not know that about their TT rating.

Gasoline is Costco's #1 selling product...toilet paper is close.
I thought it was those $1.50 hot dogs. Well, maybe gas is #1 in $, not quantity. Whatever. Doesn't matter. I don't go there because the clerk yelled at me the last time I was there and made me cry.

OK, granted, I was trying to use someone else's membership and they don't permit that, but I was already upset because I had to wait in line for 20 minutes and they don't take most credit cards.

Old 10-27-2014, 07:25 AM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !
Old 10-27-2014, 10:35 AM
Banned
CALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by scatkins
The thought of waiting in line or the cluster at my local Costco to save a few cents per gallon is extremely unappealing I wouldn't even do it for my pickup truck.. But to each his own..

I suspect the gas is just fine. It is a Top tier fuel.. They claim it is the same quality sold at 76, Mobile, Shell, Chevron and all the major retailers.. etc.
Living in Nor Cal I have never experienced any lines. But then I never go on the weekend to Costco for anything let alone gas. The gas as most Costco products is as good or better then most name brands. They do a pretty good job selecting their suppliers on all the products they sell. Their incredible return policy almost mandates it.

Old 10-27-2014, 11:11 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Dunno...I only use Shell/Chevron or 100 octane 76.

Old 10-29-2014, 02:22 PM
Compukidd will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Sunoco 93 very good!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Costco gas for 991?