Not a snow wimp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 04:41 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Was passed by silver Turbo S this afternoon as the snow started again in less than sunny North central chester county pennsylvania. I was using the "kids car" my p car was sleeping in the garage. While I'm a snow wimp that guy in the turbo certainly wasn't.

Old 03-03-2015, 05:12 PM
eldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to behold
Snow Lover!

Name:  image-960125086.jpg
Views: 953
Size:  409.9 KB

Old 03-03-2015, 07:30 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Very cool running lights. It was the first one I spotted in the wild.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:46 AM
porsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats to anyone that runs their Porsche in the snow. What I worry about are all the other clowns that drive in the snow.

Old 03-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Compukidd will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by porsche42
Congrats to anyone that runs their Porsche in the snow. What I worry about are all the other clowns that drive in the snow.
+1 to that!

Old 03-04-2015, 01:40 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porsche42
... And the salt that Yankees use to help prevent too much ice build up.

Old 03-04-2015, 02:34 PM
eldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
... And the salt that Yankees use to help prevent too much ice build up.
You mean, this...

Name:  image-1177257988.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  663.3 KB

Old 03-04-2015, 03:30 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
1. Buy snow tires
2. Take it easy
3. ENJOY YOUR CAR YEAR ROUND!

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 03-04-2015, 08:09 PM
romansroad is on a distinguished road
Now its Texas, so no laughing from those places with real snow....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	icy991.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	342.5 KB
ID:	415592  
Old 03-05-2015, 04:29 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
ask any SDIQ liberal, it's global climate change (doesnt matter even if its in the wrong direction )

we have global climate change here on the west coast also.....spring started in January and the daffodils are more than a month early in the Skagit Valley.

Old 03-05-2015, 04:57 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
^^ Belongs in the ATP forum not a car forum!

Old 03-05-2015, 07:24 AM
KonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Compukidd
+1 to that!
Option 1: Garage the 911 all winter while it depreciates and you pay for insurance that you aren't using, while insuring a second car that you don't like driving as much.

Option 2: Put on a good coat of wax, winter tires, and drive the 911. If an accident should happen, use your insurance -- that's what it's for. These cars are awesome but not rare.

Old 03-05-2015, 07:30 AM
porsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to beholdporsche42 is a splendid one to behold
Option 3: Move to a warmer climate/state. I like option 3 the best.

I have done option 1 for way too many years. Time to go. I will miss the driving in New England with the mountains and the shore it's hard to beat.
And upper state NY.

Old 03-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Tina991 is a jewel in the roughTina991 is a jewel in the roughTina991 is a jewel in the roughTina991 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by KonaKai
Option 1: Garage the 911 all winter while it depreciates and you pay for insurance that you aren't using, while insuring a second car that you don't like driving as much.

Option 2: Put on a good coat of wax, winter tires, and drive the 911. If an accident should happen, use your insurance -- that's what it's for. These cars are awesome but not rare.
How about option 3: Drive a fun AWD during the winter and smile at the shiny sport cars in the heated garage. Sorry, I guess I'm a capitalist pig at heart.

Old 03-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Tina991
How about option 3: Drive a fun AWD during the winter and smile at the shiny sport cars in the heated garage. Sorry, I guess I'm a capitalist pig at heart.

LMAO, yeah I'm a capitalist pig also but my car is the garage till the snow is gone. The '12 Golf TDI works well as the snow car. Of course the wife's Porsche Cayenne drives through the winter, so to be fair we a Porsche driving in the winter.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Not a snow wimp