996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Tune from Markski at 911Tuning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 03:56 PM
defreest is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Tune from Markski at 911Tuning

I want to give a shout out to Markski at 911Tuning for the great work he did with my tune. I have a 2005 Turbo S that as we discovered had a tune but wasn’t running right. Well Markski fixed me up with a tune that transformed the way the car runs. Works so well in fact I did a roll on from 30-110 with a 2014 Turbo S and actually kept up with him. He did pull me a few feet every time I would shift a gear because of the PDK but that’s it. I was very impressed and never thought I would have a chance to almost keep pace with a 2014 Turbo S.
Markski is a very good guy to work with. He goes above and beyond with service and knowledge with tuning. I don’t know anyone who will let you try his tune and if you don’t like it no hard feelings. No strings. But I am positive that if you let him tune your car you will be amazed.
Markski I’m very happy with my tune. Brand new car for me now!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0345.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	284.9 KB
ID:	405671  
Old 10-21-2014, 04:50 PM
wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !
He spent time with me and knew he wasn't getting business... very nice guy

Old 10-21-2014, 08:58 PM
MadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond repute
hell yeah! My car transformed as well when he tuned my car, I did few pulls against my friends Gallardo LP570 and I pulled on him in every gear by, I'm happy customer as well.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:13 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
thanks for the kind words... Im glad it worked out.. .after seeing the file that was in there my mouth dropped... there was only one change and that was to the mas air flow map... thats it... no wonder why the car was running so rich. Goes to show, not all tunes are the same...
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 10-22-2014, 12:51 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kadiri 997
Do you deal with Todd Knighton for tunes?
Cheers.
I have my own in house built from scratch each file. If a client insists on a proto tune I do offer it though via Todd.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:56 PM
911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !
Markski... I need a local retune. I'll give you a shout tomorrow.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:10 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by 911-AL
Markski... I need a local retune. I'll give you a shout tomorrow.
No problem, we can log it before and after make sure it's right.

Last edited by markski@markskituning; 10-22-2014 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:15 AM
vkxpmoroeyg is on a distinguished road
My car transformed as well when he tuned my car

Old 10-23-2014, 05:23 AM
levinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to behold
My car was transformed too and it already had a tune from one of the big tuner outfits. The key is the customer support which is second to none.
Markski gave me several tunes with slightly different parameters and boost. I was able to pick the one that worked best for my car and also protect the stock clutch (for now).

Old 10-23-2014, 11:14 AM
johnny.dangerous has much to be proud ofjohnny.dangerous has much to be proud ofjohnny.dangerous has much to be proud ofjohnny.dangerous has much to be proud ofjohnny.dangerous has much to be proud ofjohnny.dangerous has much to be proud ofjohnny.dangerous has much to be proud ofjohnny.dangerous has much to be proud ofjohnny.dangerous has much to be proud ofjohnny.dangerous has much to be proud of
Mark was very helpful when i spoke to him.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:24 AM
sparks is on a distinguished road
Hopefully I will be Able to add to the happy customer list soon!

Old 10-23-2014, 11:45 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
+1 for Markski and his service/quality!

Old 10-25-2014, 09:39 PM
sparks is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Well I got to spend a few hours with Markski today and I must say I'm amazed...First found a couple of boost leaks(quickly I mite ad) then found out how crapy my tune was. His knowledge of these programs(tunes) and the ability to see what is incorrect is nothing short of amazing...Ran out of time today to dial it in 100% but the change so far is nite and day. pulls like a freight train. Got up to 150mph rather quickly Cant wait to see after he's done. Patient, knowledge and not greedy. Thanks again Mark

Last edited by sparks; 10-25-2014 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:45 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by sparks
Well I got to spend a few hours with Markski today and I must say I'm amazed...First found a couple of boost leaks(quickly I mite ad) then found out how crapy my tune was. His knowledge of these programs(tunes) and the ability to see what is incorrect is nothing short of amazing...Ran out of time today to dial it in 100% but the change so far is nite and day. pulls like a freight train. Got up to 150mph rather quickly Cant wait to see after he's done. Patient, knowledge and not greedy. Thanks again Mark
thanks for stopping by Craig, yes you had a NO READ in the tune which took me off guard because as you saw the logs, it was running .72 lambda on boost which is pig rich and some other goofy stuff was going... not sure what they were protecting others from reading lol
glad to make it better... we will catch up this week to take care of that one leak in the back....
best
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 10-26-2014, 07:05 PM
turbo335i+545 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo335i+545 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo335i+545 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo335i+545 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo335i+545 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo335i+545 is a glorious beacon of light
Markski ftw!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tune from Markski at 911Tuning