996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 11-03-2009, 01:25 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Damn I need to get out there and get my 5.XX 60-130. I'm going to get some race gas after work!!

Old 11-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Mike on this momentous occasion. I know how long you've been after that number. Cheers! Instead of a beer, I'll buy you a gallon of Meth!

Old 11-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
May have to pick up some MS109 on the way home tonight.... We'll see though... I have no passenger seat right now, so no worries about anyone riding with me LOL!

Old 11-03-2009, 01:36 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
May have to pick up some MS109 on the way home tonight.... We'll see though... I have no passenger seat right now, so no worries about anyone riding with me LOL!

BULLY!!!

Old 11-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
BULLY!!!
You may beat me in the 5s tonight. Getting race gas isn't so easy for me sometimes (its far from the house) Plus I still got a lot of 93 to drain!

You already beat me to 200! I can't let you beat me into the 5s!

Old 11-03-2009, 01:44 PM
I don't have a Driftbox anywho so I am at your Mercy!

Old 11-03-2009, 01:45 PM
I don't have a Driftbox anywho so I am at your Mercy!
I've got to find mine the more I think about it LOL! It's either at Matt's or my parents. I def. know it's not at my house.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:04 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Damn I need to get out there and get my 5.XX 60-130. I'm going to get some race gas after work!!
Originally Posted by Powell
You may beat me in the 5s tonight. Getting race gas isn't so easy for me sometimes (its far from the house) Plus I still got a lot of 93 to drain!

You already beat me to 200! I can't let you beat me into the 5s!
Iam sure either of you guys can enter the 5s at will!!

Old 11-03-2009, 04:20 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBailey
Iam sure either of you guys can enter the 5s at will!!
Much like Art, they are toying with us...I struggled to get there and now they will just bust on through DEEP in the 5's...

Old 11-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Guys,

Keith (username "Dads C63"), ran an impressive 9.37 in his modified Mercedes C63. With his kids supporting him every step of the way, he recently ran 170 mph at the Miami Mile, and will be running his car on the dragstrip at MIR in early December!

His car currently runs MHP long tube headers, MHP V3 Custom tune, MHP race prepped heads, MHP intake thermal gaskets, and MHP 180 Thermostat. It also has the Carbonia C/F Air box lids with high flow filters.

Great job, Keith. I look forward to seeing some faster times in the future!

Attached Images  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:45 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Guys,

Keith (username "Dads C63"), ran an impressive 9.37 in his modified Mercedes C63. With his kids supporting him every step of the way, he recently ran 170 mph at the Miami Mile, and will be running his car on the dragstrip at MIR in early December!

His car currently runs MHP long tube headers, MHP V3 Custom tune, MHP race prepped heads, MHP intake thermal gaskets, and MHP 180 Thermostat. It also has the Carbonia C/F Air box lids with high flow filters.

Thats a great run Keith! That would have beat my stage 2 996TT! That is really fast for a sedan...

Old 11-03-2009, 06:42 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Guys,

Very nice run, that is quite a bit better than the 10.93 I got in my stock E63.

Aaron

Old 11-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Dads C63 is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys!! We are having a blast with this 4-door.

Hopefully we can get some faster times soon as the weather cools down here in Florida. Be safe!

Old 11-03-2009, 08:00 PM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ttboost
Thanks guys. I thought I was stuck in the 6.0 black hole...

Congrats on the 5.99, man!!

I knew you had it in you!

Old 11-03-2009, 08:05 PM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Mike - Congrats - I know you've been stuck at 6.0 for awhile.

I am still amazed at the 60-130 times of p-cars that trap 133-134 mph in the 1/4 mile. They are almost 1 full second faster than I can get done in my Z06 the traps 134.6 mph. I don't know if it is the gearing or the traction but it is amazing.

Are you coming back to TX in March? I Know it is a looooong drive for you.

In my opinion, it's in the gearing, especially considering the similar hp levels.
Porsche's are geared lower thru the first 4(and 5th), so it helps a lot.

Can't take away anything from the Porsche contingent.
They had the BEST OVERALL group showing at the Texas Mile, too.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list