997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Evolution Motorsports EVT 1500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 10:24 PM
MBA
MBA is on a distinguished road
Wow awesome, good luck with everything!

Old 06-27-2014, 11:21 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Haven't seen this much excitement in a long time! Glad you found the right builder. Good transparent communication is everything. Congrats Anthony! How high can it rev? 2000 cc enough? Keep posting pics. You're gonna have one special Porsche.

Originally Posted by yumaverick
After having my E911 kit for 6 months, I'm ready for more power. I've been in contact with some of the best engine builders in the game the last 3 months. After looking everything over I felt that Evoms is the best fit for my goals and what I would like to accomplish.

John Bray (Evom's engine builder) is a class act and the nicest guy I have met in the industry. We exchanged over 200 texts and emails within the first 7 days. He answered all of my calls (even on the weekend) and got back to me with an invoice within 24 hours for my build; this type of customer service is very important to me, especially with this type of build.

This car will be used mainly for 1/2 Mile Events and Texas Invitational

Evoms 4.0 Engine:

-EVOMS Mechanical Bucket Camshaft set, Race Spec with 33mm Mechanical buckets
-EVOMS 102.6mm CP Pistons
-EVOMS Ductile Iron Cylinders (Darton)
-EVOMS 12mm Head Studs
-EVOMS 80.44mm Crank for 4.0 conversion
-Carillo Rod Set Version 3
-EVOMS Custom GT3 Intake Manifold
-EVOMS Custom Profile 2 Ported Heads

Turbo's, Intercooler, Fuel System:

-FP6466 Turbo's
-EVOMS Custom Y-pipe
-EVOMS Custom air to water intercoolers with end tanks and bracket
-EVOMS E85 Fuel System with a 12 Injector set up (2000cc and 1000cc)

Tuning:

I requested that I keep my Syvecs as one of my stipulations of doing this build. We will be flying Ryan from Syvecs UK to EVOMS to tune the car.

Transmission Built By Bill Rader:

-996 Turbo Transmission w/250 Gears
-GT2RS main shaft with taller 1st and 2nd Gear
-Guard 3rd, 4th, and 5th gears
-Guard Billet 1st and 2nd Fork
-Factory racing 3rd and 4th Fork
-Steel Cage under Bearings
-Guards LSD
-Tilton Triple Carbon Clutch

Other Additions:

-997 GT2 Seats
-Schroth 6 Point Belts
-RSS 931 Roll Bar
-DB Carbon Fiber Interior and Exterior Pieces
-Numeric Short Shifter

Goals:

-1500whp
-210+ in the half mile

Old 06-28-2014, 12:08 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TTdude
Haven't seen this much excitement in a long time! Glad you found the right builder. Good transparent communication is everything. Congrats Anthony! How high can it rev? 2000 cc enough? Keep posting pics. You're gonna have one special Porsche.
Thanks Brother! Really appreciate all your help. You have taught me a lot, nothing goes unappreciated. Can't wait to take you for a ride when she is done!

John said she will Rev to 8500rpms. 12 injectors (2000 primary and 1000 secondary) Hope it's enough!

Old 06-28-2014, 01:10 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Jaw dropping !!
Very happy that you are taking the iniciative of building a 1500 whp Porsche bro ! Everybody takes the shortway and tune GT-R and Gallardos . Wish you the best luck my friend and I hope you finish the project as soon as possible with no problems
Looking forward for lots of pictures in instagram

Old 06-28-2014, 06:43 AM
Thenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of light
Build looks INCREDIBLE. What fuel are you going to run it on, e85?

Old 06-28-2014, 07:36 AM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
When you said the e911 package wasn't enough I knew you were going to go BIG and you didn't disappoint! Best of luck with the build, looking forward to reading about it and the final result.

Old 06-28-2014, 07:46 AM
kchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond repute
damnnn Anthony... its finally getting started! hahah I cant wait to see it all buttoned up and rolling! congrats again homie!

Old 06-28-2014, 08:06 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !

Best part of the build!This should make drivability great.Your in good hands with John.Cant wait to see it when its done.Joe

Old 06-28-2014, 09:49 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
Jaw dropping !!
Very happy that you are taking the iniciative of building a 1500 whp Porsche bro ! Everybody takes the shortway and tune GT-R and Gallardos . Wish you the best luck my friend and I hope you finish the project as soon as possible with no problems
Looking forward for lots of pictures in instagram
Thanks, I feel this platform still has a lot left on the table. I'll definitely post lots of pics here and on instagram as well.

Originally Posted by Thenewguy
Build looks INCREDIBLE. What fuel are you going to run it on, e85?
Thanks, E85 or E90 not sure yet.

Originally Posted by The Bogg
When you said the e911 package wasn't enough I knew you were going to go BIG and you didn't disappoint! Best of luck with the build, looking forward to reading about it and the final result.
haha yeah, went the biggest I could go. Still holding back a couple more things that I'll show when she's done.

Originally Posted by kchu221
damnnn Anthony... its finally getting started! hahah I cant wait to see it all buttoned up and rolling! congrats again homie!
Thanks Kevin, Finally!! LOL....Car gets dropped off to EVOMS next week!

Originally Posted by joetwint

Best part of the build!This should make drivability great.Your in good hands with John.Cant wait to see it when its done.Joe
Thanks for all your advice Joe! John literally blew me away with customer service and his knowledge. I spoke with every Porsche builder in the world, and he seems to have the most knowledge with these huge builds IMO. No disrespect intended to any of the others though. The part that really got me was that he sent me the most detailed quote I have ever seen within 24 hours, no BS like waiting 2 weeks+ and having to call and bug a shop to repeatedly to spend your $ with them! He also gave me his personal cell and said give me a call anytime and answered the phone on the weekends before I spent a $ with him. That's unheard of.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
I am really excited for you Anthony! You know exactly what you want and that is critical in meeting your goals. Like you said there are only a handful of top-notch choices. I think you're in great hands. Super subscribed man and I have your back any time I can help!

Old 06-28-2014, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
I am really excited for you Anthony! You know exactly what you want and that is critical in meeting your goals. Like you said there are only a handful of top-notch choices. I think you're in great hands. Super subscribed man and I have your back any time I can help!
Thanks Sam! It's been a long road to finding the right builder for my goals. Thanks for all your help and advice along the way.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:00 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yumaverick
Thanks Brother! Really appreciate all your help. You have taught me a lot, nothing goes unappreciated. Can't wait to take you for a ride when she is done!

John said she will Rev to 8500rpms. 12 injectors (2000 primary and 1000 secondary) Hope it's enough!
Yah yah, I think 3000 will be enough but will you ever be satisfied?? If not, we will definitely need to do an intervention.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:02 PM
Yah yah, I think 3000 will be enough but will you ever be satisfied?? If not, we will definitely need to do an intervention.
Haha if this doesn't work I'll be buying a Ford GT and sending it to NTH Moto for a 2000whp build, then Adria will have a heart attack! Lol

Old 06-28-2014, 12:06 PM
You see that's what's getting you into trouble. Don't be thinking like that -- you need focus, focus, focus.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:10 PM
You see that's what's getting you into trouble. Don't be thinking like that -- you need focus, focus, focus.
Haha I know, I'm just joking. I'm sure this car will be amazing when done. Really looking forward to the next half-mile event! You better come this time, no excuses!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Evolution Motorsports EVT 1500