997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Vorsteiner VRT Front Bumper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 09:23 AM
theDIMAS is on a distinguished road
Vorsteiner VRT Front Bumper

I'm planning on getting this bumper. Anyone with personal experience on the fitment and who should I order it from?

Old 07-19-2014, 11:38 PM
gio007turbo will become famous soon enoughgio007turbo will become famous soon enough
Do not get anything from vorsteiner, it's the biggest ripoff. I spent over $10k for the whole vrt front, rear, and deck lid and it took the body shop 2 months to fit these lousy poor quality parts. Nothing lines up the way they should. And when I called them to explain the problem and to understand why these parts were so poorly made, I was treated like a piece....... The "manager" as she calls herself had no costumer relation skills at all, and she did nothing but aggrevate me and cursed me out. There are lots of other bad reviews out there about them as we'll, I wish I had read them before spending all that money with them. Hope this helps you make the right decision. After spending that kind of money nobody deserves that type of quality and costumer service that I received from them.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:38 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Vivid racing has vorsteiner vrt bodykits. I think they have a good price and you can save some weight because they are made of carbon fiber . Also 10k is a good price vs 50-60k you need for a techart gt street R fiberglass bodykit .
Also if you want my opinion , fvd has gt2 full bodykit : front and rear bumper and spoiler at a very very good price , under 8k I think .
I would add also later agency gt2 rs style side intakes and a carbon fiber hood . Also 997.2 tail lights . That would be a very cool gt2 rs style .

Later maybe you can add recaro pole position or gt2 seats , 2pc rotors, light battery and lightweight wheels with tikore lugs . It should weight very close to a gt2

Old 07-20-2014, 06:59 AM
I already purchased The Vorsteiner deck lid and wing. Currently at the body shop. They said it fit fine, but not sure how the front bumper will fit. Gio007turbo did you have issues with both parts or mainly the front bumper?

porschecayenne92 do you have the fvd gt2rs kit? How's the fitment?

I'm not looking to replicate the gt2rs but I really like the gt2rs front bumper. I was worried about fitment and wanted a quality brand, but not I'm concerned the Vorsteiner front might not be a good choice after Gio's review.

Old 07-20-2014, 08:07 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
No sir , sorry for the confusion I dont have gt2 rs body kit . Also I said gt2 dodykit which is the same with gt2 rs exept the carbon parts I suggested. ESMOTOR which is a vendor here uses it I think , Besiktas and Perone78 have them on their es1200 and es1400 , you should ask them.Send an email to emre@esmotor.com.tr , he is very helpfull and has the kit in stock

Old 07-20-2014, 03:37 PM
Great. I just sent Emre an email to see what he suggests

Old 07-21-2014, 09:58 AM
Former Vendor
SupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by theDIMAS
I'm planning on getting this bumper. Anyone with personal experience on the fitment and who should I order it from?
We have been selling Vorsteiner for a long time now and albeit there were some minor issues they have all been resolved with the VRT kit.

We are the largest Vorsteiner dealer and offer the best pricing and fastest delivery.

If you wish to get a quote please let me know. You can PM or email sales@supremepower.com and I will get you special pricing.

Thanks

Old 07-21-2014, 10:12 AM
PM sent

Old 07-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Former Vendor
SupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud of
Thank you for your order!

Old 07-28-2014, 10:25 PM
D.Killer is on a distinguished road
+1 on this bumper looks super aggressive...hope the fitment works out for you.

Old 08-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Love my Vorsteiner cars and cannot wait to get it on my 991! All pics here http://www.vividracing.com/blog/gallery/?album=522

Old 08-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Just came back from the body shop and the fitment was great. Very minor adjustments to make it 100% perfect "OEM " quality fitment. Making some custom grills for the deck lid and front bumper. Should have it back by month end and will post up pics.

Vivid and SupremePower have been great to deal with.

Old 08-06-2014, 10:47 AM
NickS is an unknown quantity at this point
Just came back from the body shop and the fitment was great. Very minor adjustments to make it 100% perfect "OEM " quality fitment. Making some custom grills for the deck lid and front bumper. Should have it back by month end and will post up pics.

Pics or it never happened!

Old 08-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Former Vendor

Thanks man! Looking forward to seeing pics!!

Please let me know if you need anything at all!

Old 08-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by NickS
Pics or it never happened!
+1

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vorsteiner VRT Front Bumper