997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Cobb Tuning Goes To Japan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 12:53 PM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Cobb Tuning Goes To Japan

Hello,

Next week I am headed back to Japan this time to test 3 Porsche's at Fuji Speedway. We will be doing 1 997 Turbo, and 2 GT3's.

They have hired a professional driver from Super GT to be the pilot and asses the cars before and after Cobb AP's. They are also going to write about it in a few of the Japanese car magazines, so there will be some press coverage.

http://tomonobufujii.com/profile/

It will be great to show them what the American tuners can do!

That being said the time change is pretty great, so please allow a little more time than normal for a response. I will do my best to get back to people in a timely fashion, just may need to wait a couple more hours than normal.

If any one has any questions please feel free to let me know! I will do a write up when I get back with some video.

mitch.mckee@cobbtuning.com

-Mitch

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Old 09-19-2014, 01:14 PM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Looks like it's going to be an awesome time Mitch, enjoy and keep us posted with pics/vids if you can.
Also, it's crazy of you to proactively think to give people a heads up that you will not be able to get back as quickly as usual. I'm sure I sound like a cheerleader, but this type of service is unheard of .

Old 09-19-2014, 01:30 PM
1sicknickel is just really nice1sicknickel is just really nice1sicknickel is just really nice1sicknickel is just really nice1sicknickel is just really nice
Mitch will you be in the shop later today I wanted to see if you wanted to sell the stock lip spoiler on your Turbo. Let me know.

Old 09-19-2014, 02:44 PM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 1sicknickel
Mitch will you be in the shop later today I wanted to see if you wanted to sell the stock lip spoiler on your Turbo. Let me know.
Haha I should be around! Come on by you may be able to talk me out of it

-Mitch

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

Last edited by COBB Tuning; 09-19-2014 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-19-2014, 03:01 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ecpChris
Looks like it's going to be an awesome time Mitch, enjoy and keep us posted with pics/vids if you can.
Also, it's crazy of you to proactively think to give people a heads up that you will not be able to get back as quickly as usual. I'm sure I sound like a cheerleader, but this type of service is unheard of .

exactly!

Old 09-19-2014, 04:24 PM
nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !
Take some time to drive through the mountains in Gunma

Old 09-19-2014, 04:41 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Good luck in your "second home" hehehe

Old 09-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Former Vendor
proTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond repute
Safe trip, best of luck out there. Sounds like a fun trip!

Old 09-19-2014, 07:59 PM
akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ecpChris
^^ +1 outstanding service! Looking forward to reading and watching about your exploits in the land of the rising sun! Have a safe trip Mitch.

Old 09-20-2014, 12:07 AM
Jamie_GT3 can only hope to improve
sounds like a fun trip! Is one of the GT3's a .1?

Old 09-20-2014, 12:14 AM
Basic Sponsor
Haha it just may be Jamie

Mitch

Old 09-20-2014, 07:50 AM
wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !
Roppongi FTW

Old 09-20-2014, 10:16 AM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
Don't stress yourself out too much Mitch, if you can't answer email while in Japan none of us are going to hold it against you!

Enjoy the trip!

Old 09-21-2014, 09:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
Thanks guys! Just shoot me emails and I will get back to you!

Mitch.mckee@cobbtuning.com

-Mitch

Old 10-01-2014, 01:08 AM
Basic Sponsor
Back state side! Write up coming tomorrow as well as lots of pics.

Thanks for being patient!

-Mitch

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cobb Tuning Goes To Japan