997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

proTUNING Freaks - 997.1 Tial Alpha 3076 Project :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2015, 11:38 AM
Former Vendor
proTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mtlsp
sorry for the late dzenno ,to answer your question i have evom gt700 flash+ eurodyne for fine tuning and logs , i bypassed my oem n75 with an ebc !
without meth only evom flash i was set at 22psi and lower timing it trap 132mph then with eurodyne+meth more boost more timing = 140
i would not be suprise that meth added me close to 100hp on the bench
Sorry, no idea how I missed this reply mtlsp. 140 is a great trap indeed.

Here's an update with some 60-130 results from this project:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...7-1-turbo.html

Old 11-16-2015, 09:05 PM
Former Vendor
proTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-17-2015, 02:55 PM
jjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant futurejjurroz has a brilliant future
Did you do the same pipe for the diverter valve on the other side as well?

Do you have a pic of the dv's installed?

-Jose

Originally Posted by proTUNING Freaks

Showing the modified intake pipe with a diverter valve port built out of stainless (wish it was a full silicone piece as well but this should do well).

Old 11-17-2015, 06:03 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by jjurroz
Did you do the same pipe for the diverter valve on the other side as well?

Do you have a pic of the dv's installed?

-Jose
Yes. Don't have any pics with the dv's installed but its very similar to how they are on a 997.2.

Old 11-18-2015, 03:40 AM
xfgjgyuj is on a distinguished road
nice. this is exactly what we were going to do to my inlet pipes for the bypass vavles before i sourced the AMS ones.

Last edited by xfgjgyuj; 11-18-2015 at 03:42 AM.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:12 AM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Dzenno, what EBC are/were you using on this car with the OEM ecu + COBB?

Old 03-07-2016, 07:23 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ecpChris
Dzenno, what EBC are/were you using on this car with the OEM ecu + COBB?
PlexTuning's PBC Pro.

Its really feature rich but for the price given you have to adjust everything on the unit's small LCD screen, no UI to configure via a laptop/USB connection or any datalogging I don't think I can really recommend it over some other options.

You may want to look into the AMS 1000 instead:

http://www.ams1000.com/index.php?opt...d=51&Itemid=60

Dzenno@PTF

Old 03-07-2016, 03:59 PM
LQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by proTUNING Freaks
PlexTuning's PBC Pro.

Its really feature rich but for the price given you have to adjust everything on the unit's small LCD screen, no UI to configure via a laptop/USB connection or any datalogging I don't think I can really recommend it over some other options.

You may want to look into the AMS 1000 instead:

http://www.ams1000.com/index.php?opt...d=51&Itemid=60

Dzenno@PTF
I looked at the AMS before I bought the Plex. The plex integrates really well with the Porsche, and even better with the 997. The safety features combined with the control it has over boost is amazing. There is nothing better. I agree that it would be nice to program via laptop, but that's only really handy on the dyno. In the real world, having 4 presets and a logger on the plex is much more useful.

Old 04-28-2016, 10:12 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Dzenno,

Any updates on this beast for this new season?

Old 04-29-2016, 07:31 AM
Former Vendor
Hey Bobby, the car's been sitting in ready mode for a while now. Went with test pipes to try it out but very quickly after had the Kline decat exhaust back on Haven't had a chance to wire in all the additional sensors yet as development on the BMW's F series (M3/M4/M5/M6) has me tied up hopefully for not much longer at this point. This thread will have an update as soon as I get a chance to hit the dyno with the car again.

Dzenno@PTF

Old 05-03-2016, 06:43 AM
vr6tee Is a GOD !vr6tee Is a GOD !vr6tee Is a GOD !vr6tee Is a GOD !vr6tee Is a GOD !vr6tee Is a GOD !vr6tee Is a GOD !vr6tee Is a GOD !vr6tee Is a GOD !vr6tee Is a GOD !vr6tee Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by turbofever
just a heads up the 02 sensors are not in order. the blue sensors are meant to be installed pre cat.
There are no cats.

Old 05-03-2016, 07:55 AM
Former Vendor
Correct, no cats on this one but also it doesn't matter which goes where. They're all widebands, as long as they're wired up at the right spot at the engine harness that's all that matters.

Dzenno@PTF