997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997 Turbo Kline exhaust and Cobb Accessport V3 Install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 06:48 PM
psykohed is on a distinguished road
997 Turbo Kline exhaust and Cobb Accessport V3 Install

Hey guys. Just wanted to share the new installs. I installed a Kline 200 cell cat exhaust along with the Accesssport v3 Stage 2 tune. All I can say is this thing is now a beast! A very dramatic increase in power, throttle response and decrease in turbo lag. Personally I love the sound of the exhaust. It's civil at cruising speeds and has plenty of attitude at higher rpms. WOT wail! Very happy with it. Fitment is a different issue. It was a *****. With patience and time we got it installed and all is well. I also pulled the spoiler hydraulics as they were broken and installed some nice mounts.

The Cobb is just the coolest thing. Super easy to use and install, and the tune is fantastic! Being able to data log and easily flash other maps is awesome.

Total of 4K for the 100 hp gain is probably the best bang for the buck out there.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-1.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	600.2 KB
ID:	404668   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-3.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	517.9 KB
ID:	404669   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-4.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	380.8 KB
ID:	404670   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	492.0 KB
ID:	404671  
Old 10-09-2014, 09:03 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
congrats! what mount is that you are using? Doesn't look like the one in the package.

Old 10-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Glad you like it!

Please let me know if you need anything at all! I am in Southern California as well!

-Mitch

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Old 10-11-2014, 01:55 AM
xbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by psykohed
Hey guys. Just wanted to share the new installs. I installed a Kline 200 cell cat exhaust along with the Accesssport v3 Stage 2 tune. All I can say is this thing is now a beast! A very dramatic increase in power, throttle response and decrease in turbo lag. Personally I love the sound of the exhaust. It's civil at cruising speeds and has plenty of attitude at higher rpms. WOT wail! Very happy with it. Fitment is a different issue. It was a *****. With patience and time we got it installed and all is well. I also pulled the spoiler hydraulics as they were broken and installed some nice mounts.

The Cobb is just the coolest thing. Super easy to use and install, and the tune is fantastic! Being able to data log and easily flash other maps is awesome.

Total of 4K for the 100 hp gain is probably the best bang for the buck out there.
Love my Kline and AP as well, get in contact with Mitch and send him some logs, there is power waiting for you in a custom tune

Old 10-11-2014, 06:17 AM
Former Vendor
proTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to see you all sorted out Daniel and thank you for your order. Beautiful pics of the car. Let me know if any other questions at all.

Old 10-12-2014, 03:28 PM
shahhm will become famous soon enoughshahhm will become famous soon enough
by the looks of it...it seems to be the kenu airframe marketed towards iphones etc for mounting them attached to the vents. I have one and love it...except for the fact that it takes out one of your vents for ac and heat...could be wrong though

Old 10-17-2014, 10:16 PM
psykohed is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The Bogg
congrats! what mount is that you are using? Doesn't look like the one in the package.
It's a Kenu Airframe. Works great.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:24 PM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
I want one of those too! My only complaint is the adhesive for the Cobb mount failed on the 2nd day.

Old 10-18-2014, 08:37 AM
kchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond repute

Love mine also! ordered it on Amazon and got it the same day!

Old 10-18-2014, 12:20 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
ok thanks, looks like a good option.

Old 10-20-2014, 09:20 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kchu221
Love mine also! ordered it on Amazon and got it the same day!
Nice to know about this! I have had some guys asking.

-Mitch

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Old 10-20-2014, 10:18 AM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
car looks awesome. any before after dynos?

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 10-20-2014, 10:38 AM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by COBB Tuning
Nice to know about this! I have had some guys asking.

-Mitch
Target for the same price as Amazon. I picked one up a couple days ago.

Old 10-20-2014, 12:07 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Awesome! Enjoy it!

Old 10-21-2014, 11:52 AM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!!!

Kline + Cobb AP = The best performance mod for the money period.
I'm also waiting for a Kline exhaust for something else
Anyway, if you haven't gotten an IPD plenum let me know I'm selling one for a great price.
It will pick up another ~30 whp/wtq in mid range.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 Turbo Kline exhaust and Cobb Accessport V3 Install