997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

2009 GT2 Protomotive 4.2L Big Turbos E85

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2016, 07:28 AM
gtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud of
2009 GT2 Protomotive 4.2L Big Turbos E85

2.3 bar dyno 1564whp/1189wtq on dynopak which reads higher than Dynojet. I will confirm numbers on Dynojet in near future. Specific build details may be disclosed at later date. I have not driven or received car back from Protomotive. Just thought some people here would get a kick seeing a big power dyno.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	96
Size:	307.6 KB
ID:	438212  

Last edited by gtovan; 01-24-2016 at 07:30 AM.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:58 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Very nice I bet you cannot wait to receive it. What turbos you running?

Old 01-24-2016, 08:00 AM
gtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud of
Forced Peformance 3794's

Old 01-24-2016, 08:09 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gtovan
Forced Peformance 3794's

Awesome power and look forward to hearing more about it!

Old 01-24-2016, 08:20 AM
This is my fourth and final gt2 build. The previous to this made 1100whp Dynojet and hooked like it was on rails. Just gotta use the right tires. Hoosier A7's.

Old 01-24-2016, 08:26 AM
ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !
Serious numbers. Must be moving a lot of fuel with e85. Congrats.

Old 01-24-2016, 09:33 AM
gofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud ofgofast has much to be proud of
Car goals! Congrats

Old 01-24-2016, 09:33 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Heard about this car. Can't wait till you get it! Congrats!

Old 01-24-2016, 09:41 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
sweet!

Old 01-24-2016, 09:59 AM
NBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud of
Didn't this car max out Todd's dyno? I thought I read that somewhere.

Old 01-24-2016, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Obb
I saw this a few months ago. How come you still don't have your car back?
Lots of little nagging things kept cropping up and needed to be corrected. Now, I think everything is resolved.

Old 01-24-2016, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by NBoost
Didn't this car max out Todd's dyno? I thought I read that somewhere.
Yes, but it won't max out my friend's Dynojet. So, we will see what this dyno queen has in her.

Old 01-24-2016, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by joetwint
sweet!
Joe, see you have UGR SL, very cool. Just starting a Huracan build w Dallas Performance.

Old 01-24-2016, 10:19 AM
Vibration in pressure plate, stuff like that. Just little nuisance stuff.

Old 01-24-2016, 10:23 AM
NBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gtovan
Yes, but it won't max out my friend's Dynojet. So, we will see what this dyno queen has in her.
Awesome, please update us after the next run.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 GT2 Protomotive 4.2L Big Turbos E85