Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Favorite Aftermarket Wheel on an Aston Martin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 05:03 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Favorite Aftermarket Wheel on an Aston Martin

Just purchased a V8VS Roadster and not very fond of the Wheels. What would you replace this with?

How about a Aston Martin Wheel picture thread?

Old 12-19-2014, 05:39 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
I think a lot of members like those wheels - you should list them in the classified section if you don't want them, I bet someone with an earlier-year V8V will pick them up from you.

These are the set I've got on the way:

I wanted this exact style and the distributor worked with me to get them made for me in the sizing I asked for (I measured like 50 times I hope I still got it right!).

They just got to California today and will be here next week. Getting them on the car will depend on Christmas hours but I've got a small window if they get here quick enough.

I'll be looking into custom center caps so I can keep the AM wings on them, too.

Old 12-19-2014, 05:50 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Wow, they look great! I am anxious to see them on your car.

Old 12-19-2014, 06:10 PM
Bleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of light
Get the sport pack double 5 spoke... Best looking wheels around (not aftermarket and yes, I'm biased).

Old 12-20-2014, 09:59 AM
midwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud of
^ The sports pack are some of the nicest looking OEM wheels I've ever seen. Also, the DBS 20" "sport pack" wheels are very similar in style if you wanted the plus size. About the only wheels I could see going on my 07' Vantage are either the sport pack wheels, DBS wheels (either "sport pack" or standard"), DB9.2 wheels, or some HRE P40SC. Actually, with Stuart coming out with those progressive springs, I'm considering it a bit more than I was. I have sports pack suspension and it's quite a rough ride. I have a feeling the progressive rate of Stuarts springs would soften it up and lower the wheel gap just enough so that some 20's don't look odd.

Old 12-20-2014, 12:46 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Here are mine

Old 12-20-2014, 12:50 PM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
I'm glad you started this thread. I've been looking for new wheels for my DB9 too. Does anyone have size and offset info for stock wheels? I've got a line on some DB9.2 wheels but am unsure of how they will fit on my 05 DB9. I'd rather not have to use wheel spacers so something with a little more offset would be great. Does anyone have this information? I can't seem to find it..

Old 12-20-2014, 01:15 PM
mkzhang everytime I see yours I drool.

Old 12-20-2014, 01:29 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Thx EZ, I do too when I leave my house / come home each night

Old 12-20-2014, 03:06 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by speedracer800
I'm glad you started this thread. I've been looking for new wheels for my DB9 too. Does anyone have size and offset info for stock wheels? I've got a line on some DB9.2 wheels but am unsure of how they will fit on my 05 DB9. I'd rather not have to use wheel spacers so something with a little more offset would be great. Does anyone have this information? I can't seem to find it..
IIRC

F: 8.5 x 50.3 mm
R: 9.5 x 62.5 mm

BTW, you mean LESS offset if you don't want to use spacers, since that's what spacers do; reduce offset.

Old 12-20-2014, 03:15 PM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
IIRC

F: 8.5 x 50.3 mm
R: 9.5 x 62.5 mm

BTW, you mean LESS offset if you don't want to use spacers, since that's what spacers do; reduce offset.

Yep.. You're correct. Thanks for the help. This size and offset is the stock Db9 wheel? How much different is a 19" Vantage wheel? I'm trying to figure out what my options are and I've seen quite a few vantage wheels available on eBay as well as some sweet V12V wheels, although I really think I want to stay with a 19".

Thanks again..

Old 12-20-2014, 03:16 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Still got some tasty HRE P43SCs available for a real good price ($2500 + shipping using OEM boxes).
These are satin black with stock HRE red/white/blue caps or with custom machined, polished alloy caps with OEM AM wings for an extra ($200 for 5).

F: 8.5 x 20 x 40 mm
R: 11 x 20 x 39 mm

PM if interested. Note, these will not work on DB9/Virage because the rear arches are not sufficiently flared like they are on Vantage or DBS.

Old 12-20-2014, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Still got some tasty HRE P43SCs available for a real good price ($2500 + shipping using OEM boxes).
These are satin black with stock HRE red/white/blue caps or with custom machined, polished alloy caps with OEM AM wings for an extra ($200 for 5).

F: 8.5 x 20 x 40 mm
R: 11 x 20 x 39 mm

PM if interested. Note, these will not work on DB9/Virage because the rear arches are not sufficiently flared like they are on Vantage or DBS.
If they weren't black, I'd be all over those.. Awesome looking wheels.

Old 12-20-2014, 06:58 PM
Totally agree with speedracer800. Great looking wheels but not a fan of black.

Old 12-20-2014, 07:03 PM
XJRS speedracer has the same wheels for sale as you see on mkzhang's car but in black.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Favorite Aftermarket Wheel on an Aston Martin