Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Jaeger-LeCoultre AMVOX2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 10:51 AM
pikajew is on a distinguished road
Jaeger-LeCoultre AMVOX2

The article says it works with all models. Anyone try this on a Vantage or know if it works?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/arieladams/2014/04/04/unlock-your-aston-martin-car-with-your-luxury-watch-the-jaeger-lecoultre-amvox2-transponder-returns/#200d08e55854

Old 01-12-2017, 02:41 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
@$29K... I'll pass on that timepiece.

Old 01-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by AXARUNNER
@$29K... I'll pass on that timepiece.
Haha. It's about $13k for version 2 (plus the savings on chipped crystal keys).

http://www.luxuryofwatches.com/jaeger-lecoultre-amvox-mens-q192t450/?gclid=CI6vg-fvvdECFQ90fgod8I8PTQ

Old 01-12-2017, 06:47 PM
Timodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to behold
I have programmed on of these on a Vantage. Just make sure you get the seed codes for the remote portion on the watch. They will work on any Gaydon built Aston Martin aside from DB11.

Old 01-12-2017, 07:40 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pikajew
Haha. It's about $13k for version 2 (plus the savings on chipped crystal keys).

http://www.luxuryofwatches.com/jaege...FQ90fgod8I8PTQ
Wrong watch. Not a transponder. The $30K price is right.

Old 01-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
The original one was ~$13k if I remember correctly. The new one is $30k! That's almost a whole '06 V8V

Old 01-12-2017, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Redpants
The original one was ~$13k if I remember correctly. The new one is $30k! That's almost a whole '06 V8V
Whoops. Well 19.5k...

http://www.jomashop.com/jaeger-lecoultre-watch-q192t48a.html?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium= cpc&utm_campaign=googleproductsearch&pt_source=goo gleads&pt_medium=cpc&pt_campaign=(ROI)+Shopping+-+Non-Sale+Watches+$10000+-+25000&gclid=CIzAzvKgvtECFY9lfgodb9UAdg

Old 01-13-2017, 06:22 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redpants
Nope, you do not RC. The transponder has always been in the $30K (or higher range). You might be confused by the myriad of AMVOX 2 models.

Old 01-17-2017, 02:40 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Does it work from more than 12 feet like my ECU?

Old 01-18-2017, 03:16 PM
-G-
-G- is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
Does it work from more than 12 feet like my ECU?
No, it's even worse!

Old 01-21-2017, 09:33 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I had a rental Mustang in LA the last few days and I wasn't exactly positive where I parked in the Disney lot [for the convention center, I've had enough Disney] so I started pushing the lock button on the remote. The car was over 100 yards away honking everytime I'd hit it, so far I was having trouble figuring out where it was. If Ford can give you 100 yards, why can't AM give us more than 4?!

Old 01-22-2017, 07:27 AM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
I read somewhere that the short range of the fob is for additional security. Not sure if that's true or not, but supposedly that's why.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.