Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2004 custom WB SMG S/C M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 03:25 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT650-25
these kinds of mods do
unfortunately, they don't

Old 05-10-2008, 06:09 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Sick car...i saw it in person and sat in it....it was cleaner than most cars sitting on the showroom floor. The seats, the wheels, the body work, the paint, the SC!....everything is done perfectly.

I hope you get what your lookin for man...she def deserves it...and while i dont really care to know what you are looking to get for it, i am curious to know what 6 speed BMW is in your future ?????

Old 05-10-2008, 10:39 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Ok Ill bite $45k. Your not putting up any type of price and alot of people have asked you to.

Jag

Old 05-10-2008, 11:33 PM
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Slow4s
This guy wants around 90k for this M3..
How do you know that?

Sick ride. Good luck with the sale!

Old 05-11-2008, 01:33 AM
Slow4s has a spectacular aura aboutSlow4s has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by bradb1us
How do you know that?

Sick ride. Good luck with the sale!
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...=210581&page=2

I think this car will sell in the low 60's. And this is coming from me who had an 02 M3 with over 20 grand in modifications, blue book value was around 25 grand, the car had a bad exhaust lifter which was around $1,200 to fix, I sold the car for 20 grand...

For 90 grand, well let's say 80, I would be buying myself a very low mileage turbo over any modified M3 anyday, even if the M3 had 1,000 hp.

But anyways, good luck with your sale, and I can vouch for the work done at M1 Autobody because I saw them working on your car and they usually do some of the best custom work you can get..

-Alex

Old 05-11-2008, 06:43 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Great looking car Mike... good luck with the sell!

Old 05-11-2008, 10:28 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
great loking m3 but at 90 K , your going to be blowing out a lot of b day candles for it. thats just rediculous.. mid 50s . would be max . good luck with the sale.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:27 AM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
dreaming...

Old 05-11-2008, 01:25 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Thanks guys, yes I am looking for 90K but that is negotiable...

This car has no issues with it and is clean, clean, clean...

sorry I haven't posted up very much, I have been gone working, Mothers Day, etc...

Thanks for looking, I'll answer some of the questions/no ways, etc on Monday.

Michael

Old 05-11-2008, 09:42 PM
tws_andrew is a name known to alltws_andrew is a name known to alltws_andrew is a name known to alltws_andrew is a name known to alltws_andrew is a name known to alltws_andrew is a name known to all
Dont want to insult you but as the owner of two modded M3s mid 50 - low 60s tops is the reasonable value. If you put that much value on it you need to keep it.

Old 05-12-2008, 06:36 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
No insults taken at all!

I am sure that your two modded M3's do not have the mods that mine does at the moment but you all make a good point. Perhaps the price is too high but I did and will point out again that the price is negotiable!

I understand that you have a lot to say about the car but I do ask this...please refrain from any more posts on how crazy my price is, etc....if you are interested in more information, more pictures, etc and or willing to make a reasonable offer please post away!!!

I am open for options!

BTW, as another incentive for the sale of this car if you assist me in selling the vehicle (finding a buyer for me) I will reward you with a 500-1000 dollar bonus depending on the sale price of the car.

Michael

Old 05-13-2008, 05:38 AM
Here is my mod list:

Exterior
Custom Metal Rear Widebody - E30 M3 style
Vorsteiner VRS Vented Race Carbon Fiber Hood
OEM shaved and cleaned bumper
SSDD molded ducts
Vorsteiner V-CSL Carbon Fiber Boot Lid
Vorsteiner V-CSL Carbon Fiber Diffuser
Strassentech molder lower lip spoiler
Strassentech Rear Window Spoiler
Carbonio Carbon Fiber Headlight Shell
Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills
Carbon Fiber M3 Side Grills
Depo Smoked Corners
Umnitza Predator Chromium Angel Eyes
6000 K HID Headlight Bulbs
Custom carbon fiber sideview mirrors
Custom smoked side indicators
Custom smoked rear lights
Custom LED license plate lighting

Engine

VF Engineering Vortech Supercharger STAGE I
VF Engineering Upgraded Intake Manifold
Vortech Liquid to Air Intercooler
Upgraded High Flow Bosch Injectors
Porsche Third Center radiator
Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Engine Cover
Spec Stage III Clutch [not installed yet - comes with sale]
Magna Flow Catback exhaust

Suspension

Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers
AC Schnitzer Strut Tower Bar

Wheels and Tires

iForged Precision Series 19" Daytonas
19x9 Front 2" Front lip
19x12 Rear 6" Rear lip
Falken GRB 235/35/19 Front
Falken GRB 315/25/19 Rear

Interior

GSP Gen III SMG Brake Pedal and Accelerator Pedal
CSL Alcantara Steering Wheel
Pioneer Z1 Headunit
Custom painted flat black gauge rings
brushed aluminum trim
Carbon Fiber SMG Shifter Dome
Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber CSL Center Console
Sparco Milano 2 Alcantara Racing Seats
Autopower Roll Cage
Royal F1 Aluminum Paddle Shifter
Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Trim
Custom Leather Z Alcantara e-brake boot
Custom leatherZ Alcantara shifter boot
Custom SMG LeatherZ SMG plate in Alcantara

I.C.E.

Pioneer Avic-Z1
Custom trunk enclosure
Upgraded front speaker system - All OEM positions replaced by Alpine 6.5 components
Upgraded 2 JL 8" subs for the rear
Diamond Audio Amp - set for interior speakers
Carbon amp for subs

Old 05-14-2008, 01:15 AM
lsbe36 is on a distinguished road
Gluck! sad to see it go. I feel like you just built it!

Old 05-14-2008, 11:54 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck with the sale Mike

Originally Posted by GT650-25
...and it took best of show at HIN
Are you sure about this?

Old 05-15-2008, 12:47 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Karrera4
no price? means you are hoping to get someone to pay some enormous amount...but, you will end up getting low balled unfortunately - its an amazing looking car. However, I have learned that mods don't increase the value...so I wouldn't be looking for the sun and the moon here.
My e46 m3 has over $60k in mods too but no one will give me a penny over the KBB for it so I would say that car is worth no more than $***. Sell the mods and then sell the car, your best bet.

IF you get $50k consider it a blessing.....sad fact but our e46 m3's are in a saturated market

Or in my case, just keep the car as a DD.

Last edited by s4play; 05-15-2008 at 12:51 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 custom WB SMG S/C M3