Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2004 custom WB SMG S/C M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 07:41 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
That is a sweet looking m3 - I love the widebody kit, super clean man!

I've given up selling my m3 as a whole and getting tons of money parting it out.....hope you don't have to go down that same road cuz I've seen your car on sale in various forums for quite some time now.

rick

Old 11-04-2008, 07:36 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by s4play
That is a sweet looking m3 - I love the widebody kit, super clean man!

I've given up selling my m3 as a whole and getting tons of money parting it out.....hope you don't have to go down that same road cuz I've seen your car on sale in various forums for quite some time now.

rick
rick,

nah....I don't have any of the stock parts anymore so to do that would be a PIA...plus the car would lose its actual look I guess...IDK...I am not stressed about it, it is a fact right now that the economy isn't that great and I am thinking after the election that things may turn better...we'll see. If I keep it she is getting new shoes and stage II.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:26 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
at the 49K price only...

time to boost this again...no pun intended! SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY...must have cash/financing...I will be including a special package deal with the sale of the car that is worth over 3K...details ensue for interested parties only.

M

Old 11-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
When you mention trade with a 996/997, do you mean of equal value?

Old 11-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
When you mention trade with a 996/997, do you mean of equal value?
yes or negotiable...I am willing to spend money if I have to but it all depends on the car.

Michael

Old 11-10-2008, 07:07 AM
Exlondon...

you interested in a trade?

Trade is optional to me.

M

Old 11-10-2008, 07:09 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Are you coming to the meet on Sat?

Old 11-10-2008, 08:27 PM
RocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant future
More info and pic's please, this car is amazing!

Old 11-11-2008, 05:34 AM
Exlondoner - where and when is the meet? maybe, depends on what is going on.

RocC4S - PM me what you want and I'll email you the info!

M

Old 11-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Administrator
IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !
OK enough of the flaming each other it keep up and a few are going to get vacations….long ones….

Old 11-11-2008, 05:18 PM
95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by IB Tim
OK enough of the flaming each other it keep up and a few are going to get vacations….long ones….
Tim, your awfully late to the party. The flaming stopped a few weeks ago.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:20 AM
Tx

Tim, thanks for popping in...no more flaming going on...everyone settled down nicely...now if the car could just move I would be entirely too happy!

Old 11-13-2008, 09:23 PM
dgussin1 will become famous soon enough
sick car. I know exactly how hard it is to sell a hi-po modded car this day and age. It took me a long time, parted out my car and still came down 7.5k on my price to sell her.

Good luck, bro.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by dgussin1
sick car. I know exactly how hard it is to sell a hi-po modded car this day and age. It took me a long time, parted out my car and still came down 7.5k on my price to sell her.

Good luck, bro.
thanks man...we'll see how things go...it has been a long trip but I think it will go soon...if not I'll probably do the part out...I have a few friends who need my parts!

Old 11-26-2008, 06:23 AM
*edit* double post

Last edited by BMWDEMON; 11-26-2008 at 06:27 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 custom WB SMG S/C M3