Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2004 custom WB SMG S/C M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Illustric is infamous around these parts
lol, if i had the money i would be first in line to buy that...

Old 01-14-2009, 07:00 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Illustric
lol, if i had the money i would be first in line to buy that...
THanks dude...appreciate it!

M

Old 01-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
bump for a beautiful car. At this price it is a steal. I should know.

Old 01-15-2009, 09:12 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
:)

Originally Posted by Green Turbo
bump for a beautiful car. At this price it is a steal. I should know.
Thanks Vince...Sorry man, I did a lot of soul searching and I am ready to move on to another project...this one is done and I have itchy fingers!!!

Thanks for all the support on the car and look forward to working with you again in the future.

V/R

Michael

Old 01-15-2009, 09:55 AM
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Michael,

Just a suggestion...you might want to update your first post with your current asking price.

This thread is now 15 pages long, and the first price somebody sees while reading the thread is $90k. That would probably scare off a potential buyer really quick!

Just my opinion. Again, sick car and good luck with the sale!

Brad

Old 01-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by bradb1us
Michael,

Just a suggestion...you might want to update your first post with your current asking price.

This thread is now 15 pages long, and the first price somebody sees while reading the thread is $90k. That would probably scare off a potential buyer really quick!

Just my opinion. Again, sick car and good luck with the sale!

Brad
Brad, goo dpoint...I'll do that. Thanks!

Old 01-16-2009, 06:52 AM
4 days left!

Old 01-19-2009, 08:48 AM
1 day left!

Old 01-20-2009, 12:29 AM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
wow someone is going to get a crazy deal

Old 01-21-2009, 03:20 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
congrats on the sale mike... someone got a GREAT deal... i love that car!

Old 01-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Thanks bro - pending sale! Congrats on selling your beast!

Old 01-21-2009, 05:35 PM
Krueger///M3 is infamous around these partsKrueger///M3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
Thanks bro - pending sale! Congrats on selling your beast!
I hope you can sell it this time! Congrats. I'm sure your E90 will be insane!!!

Old 01-22-2009, 03:59 AM
congrats mike, someone got an amazing deal

Old 01-22-2009, 07:04 AM
Thanks guys...yes, an amazing deal for sure! I didn't want to let it go for the amount it did but in the end it is OK...someone is happy and it is an amazing machine that we built Vince! Onto the next project which I will reveal in a few months. I am waiting for the deposit to arrive!

Michael

Old 01-22-2009, 09:16 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Soooo happy to see this car sell.......not only because someone will get one helluva car but so you can start your next project. Muhahahahahahahahaha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 custom WB SMG S/C M3