Model: Viper
Price: $21000
Mileage: 78000
Color: red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CO
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

car is sold, had numerous conversations with the buyer and walked through the carfax and any even minor issue. He will be very happy with it.

thanks guys

Last edited by SVTdubs; 01-27-2010 at 08:37 AM.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:53 AM
NW Dave is on a distinguished road
Great looking car but absolutely love the photos! Great job there and glws!

Old 01-26-2010, 06:09 AM
a66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to behold
Quoted for an obvious reason:

Anyone interested in this car might be best served to read the following link and ALL PAGES of the thread first:

http://www.viperalley.com/forum/vipe...iper-sale.html

Originally Posted by SVTdubs
Firesale due to a family emergency so I am forced to sell to free up cash. If there is any interest, please CALL 720-401-1114 (Eric)

MUST SELL ASAP

$21,000 (or $298 per month with $2k down)

here are the pics

mod list
STEREO
Clarion VRX575USB
LoBoy MiMount Universal iPod Vehicle Mount
Wiring Harness
iPod Cable
Polk Momo MMC650 Marine-Rated Full Range Speakers
Polk Momo MMC6500 Marine-Rated Component Set
Summit Wire Wraps
Boss CH800 800W Amplifier
INTERIOR
Black Leather Seats
MGW Shift ****
MGW “eject” Cigarette Lighter
MGW chrome AC Control *****
Hydraulic Trunk Arm
EXTERIOR
2002 GTS Wheels
HID Kit for High Beams/Low Beams/Fog Lights
PERFORMANCE
Ported Heads
708 CAM
Isky 1.7 Rollerrockers
Comp Cams Chrome Moly Pushrods
Lifters
Transmission done at Pistoles Transmissions
Radiator done at DNT Radiator
B&M short throw shifter
Pulstar Spark Plugs
MSD Plug Wires
Mopar Fuel Filter
K&N Filters
Roe Racing Smooth Tubes
Roe Fan Control Kit
Roe Powersteering Cap
Anodized Radiator Cap
Roe Crank Pin Set
Serpentine Belt
Poly Transmission Mount
Roe Racing Fan Kit
Skip Shift Eliminator
New OEM Clutch
New OEM Clutch Slave Cylinder
Water Pump
DEI Spark Plug Boot Protectors
Head Gaskets
Intake Manifold Gasket
Oil Filter Adapter Gasket
Thermostat Housing Gasket
Timing Chain Cover Gasket
Water Jacket Gaskets
Front Crank Seal Gasket
Oil Pan Gasket
Valve Cover Gasket
RECENT SERVICES
Rear Diff Fluid Changed
Trans Seal Replaced
Trans Fluid Service
New Fuel Filter
New Brake/Clutch Fluid
Fuel Injection Service
Clean Throttle Bodies
Flush Injectors
New Coolant
Water Wetter

The car just dyno'd in the 425-430rwhp range SAE in Colorado (don't have the graph) so it definately is making great power and is very healthy (93's stock came with 400hp at the motor or approx 340 at the wheels)

Ill be totally upfront about the car, I paid 20k for this car a month and a half ago and added the 18" wheels, did some exhaust work, got it detailed and did a few other maintenance items. I have about $24k in the car but I need it gone ASAP and at $21k I know it will sell fast.

I know people are concerned with financing an older vehicle but Northwest Federal Credit Union in Arvada, Colorado financed it no problem and has my payment under $300/month (I financed $19k plus taxes) so its DIRT cheap.

http://www.nufcu.com/NUFCU_loans_applicationSelect.htm

Apply online, it only takes a few minutes. Any further questions, please call me.

Dont let the 78k miles scare you, as you can see above, almost EVERYTHING was recently upgraded, replaced or maintained and the car is in great condition mechanically and needs nothing.

Some negative things about the car is the softtop is a piece of crap just like any other softtop viper. One of the latches is broke but it DOES stay on, etc, it just latches with a wrench that I will include.

The right front wheel has minor curb rash (about a quarter in size) but looks fine from 20 feet away.

The seats are in fair condition, they need to be recovered or stained black as some gray is showing. It does not show up in the pics but in person you can see it. Again, just want to be up front even if the pics don't show it.

The heater is bypassed because the previous owner lived in Texas and didn't need the heater... I dont use it here either and Vipers typically are warm inside the cabin so I just left it as is.

The car has very minimal scratches and looks amazing for being a 93. Actually less scratches then you would expect for a 93.

I just want to be upfront as possible because this is a SMOKING deal and I really need it gone asap so I have to firesale it. It sucks, but its life right now.

Please CALL if interested 720-401-1114, I will not be on the computer too often due to dealing with some family health concerns back in Illinois.

Car is located in Fort Collins, Colorado but can arrange shipping anywhere in the US at buyers expense.

Last edited by a66cobra1; 01-26-2010 at 06:11 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:53 AM
No Name will become famous soon enoughNo Name will become famous soon enough
Nothing like trashing a FS thread!

Although, very worthy info that should have been disclosed by the seller.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:15 AM
Hurley1 will become famous soon enough
nice viper

Old 01-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Chris997 is on a distinguished road
Great pictures! Good luck with the sale.

Old 01-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Wow, this is advertised for a trade to an E63 on MBworld and no mention of these previous issues.

Old 01-26-2010, 12:55 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Owned.

Old 01-26-2010, 01:22 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Epic pwnage

Old 01-26-2010, 01:28 PM
austin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud of
man i came pretty close to calling this guy too since he is only an hour away from me hahaha i wonder what kinda family problems would require an amg benz?

Old 01-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
You would think a man would wisen up after getting trashed on a few other forums..... but oh well. GLWS

Old 01-26-2010, 05:24 PM
TraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of light
whats a little frame damage between friends lol

Old 01-26-2010, 06:16 PM
a66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by No Name
Nothing like trashing a FS thread!

Although, very worthy info that should have been disclosed by the seller.
Originally Posted by leftlane
Owned.
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Epic ownage
Originally Posted by austin725
man i came pretty close to calling this guy too since he is only an hour away from me hahaha i wonder what kinda family problems would require an amg benz?
Originally Posted by TraderHal
whats a little frame damage between friends lol
The World is full of liars and cheats, just wanted him to claim FULL DISCLOSURE of the vehicle, that is all.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:51 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I was considering this car, a cheap fun in the sun car that I could resell in a year or so and not lose too much money. So again positive rep for you and thanks again for saving me from a big nightmare!

Old 01-27-2010, 07:34 AM
tvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud of
Are there any Vipers out there without these problems?

I was under the impression that by now MOST Vipers have been wrecked at some point or another . . . . .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: modded Viper for sale $21,000