Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2001 Porsche 996 911 Turbo (996tt low miles w/extras)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 11:21 AM
XwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud of
FS: 2001 Porsche 996 911 Turbo (996tt low miles w/extras)

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $46999
Mileage: 53500
Color: Seal Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

So sadly after 5 years of ownership I have decided to move on...

If you're looking at this post you most likely know what you're looking for, but if you don't, here are a few articles for you to read up on what you're looking at.
Road & Track's review:
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2001-porsche-911-turbo-first-drive-review
MotorTrend's review:
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/porsche/112_0005_2001_porsche_911/

The Basics:
2001 911 Turbo
clean title
53,XXX miles
Seal Grey
6 speed manual transmission
Recaro Leather Porsche Sport seats (w/headrest crest)
Sunroof
Black Alcantara headliner
SMOKE FREE vehicle

The Extras:
DCT custom stitched & leather wrapped steering wheel
Agency Power bolt in roll cage (powdercoated red)
Techart pedals
Techart Door sills
Techart Exhaust
Techart Exhaust tips
Techart Tune
Techart Daytona wheels (made for Techart by Speedline)
Techart Cup Kit Suspension
B&M short shifter
Precision Porsche GT2 front bumper
OEM GT2 front grille
OEM GT2 front lip
OEM European sidemarker lights
Fully Custom GT3 Rear Decklid w/Full Carbon fiber APR Race wing and Custom Uprights
Alpine Navigation with 5" screen
10" ported subwoofer
iPhone/iPod integration
"Turbo" script floor mats

Maintenance:
the car has always had its oil changed with only OEM oil filters and Porsche Approved oil
alignment @ 40k
battery @ 40k
air filter @ 40k
coil packs @ 40k
spark plugs @ 40k
coolant flush @ 40k
coolant reservoir bottle @ 40k
transmission fluid flush @ 45k
slave cylinder @ 45k
clutch accumulator @ 45k

Full Disclosure of vehicles condition:
I am an honest seller and like to be totally upfront about the condition of whatever I am selling so here are all known "issues" a potential buyer may find. The aftermarket front bumper was backed into lightly and it has some paint chips and spider cracks but its not that noticeable unless you really stare at it. The car will come with the OEM front bumper (not pictured) and both the GT3 and OEM rear deck lids. Because I noticed the OEM deck lid hydraulics started to work slowly I disconnected the speed sensor (which raises the OEM rear wing at 70 MPH) to prevent it from being stuck in the raised position. The cars paint is around 8/10, very well maintained but a few scratches/chips from its almost 14 years of use. There are ZERO leaks on this car and since it comes with the GT1 block you don't have to be concerned with the IMS/RMS issues other 996 vehicles were plagued with. The front brakes pads have around 40-50% life. The rear tires were just replaced due to camber wear.

Overall the car is in great shape and it shows.

My asking price is $46,999 for everything.

feel free to text/email if you have any questions or would like extra pictures

Last edited by XwalkerX; 03-11-2015 at 08:43 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:54 AM
GV1390 is on a distinguished road
I've been in this thing a bunch, it's very clean and has been well maintained. GLWS!

Old 12-08-2014, 09:29 PM
scsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to behold
What's next? Sell me your wing

Old 12-09-2014, 08:53 AM
XwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by scsponger31
What's next? Sell me your wing

sorry duder I don't really want to part it out. perhaps if the buyer doesn't want it or wants to negotiate the price down then ill shoot you a pm.

as for whats next prob something old and irrational but my main mode of transportation has always been my chopper so who knows

Old 12-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Jferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant future
GLWS to another tri-state seal grey !

Old 12-09-2014, 05:36 PM
lol I actually don't live in NY anymore.

moved to SoCal about 2 years ago...just have this still registered there

Old 12-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
socal has a curse.

Any p-car that moves here gets sold.
ask me how i know?

Old 12-09-2014, 11:46 PM
scsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to beholdscsponger31 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by XwalkerX
sorry duder I don't really want to part it out. perhaps if the buyer doesn't want it or wants to negotiate the price down then ill shoot you a pm.

as for whats next prob something old and irrational but my main mode of transportation has always been my chopper so who knows
Works for me!

On a side note, I have seen this car in person it looks great. Walker is a cool dude!

Old 12-10-2014, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by Turkish
socal has a curse.

Any p-car that moves here gets sold.
ask me how i know?

LOL its just what happens when an east coast guy moves to a place he can ride his motorcycles year round...

Old 12-22-2014, 01:07 PM
bump

Old 12-29-2014, 10:39 AM
bump

Old 12-29-2014, 11:56 AM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
I'd be interested in your GT3 deck lid and wing if you want to sell.

Old 12-29-2014, 12:00 PM
lol you and the other 82,523,895 people who messaged me about it

Old 01-19-2015, 06:17 AM
Just In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to behold
This is a perfect car for me... IF still available in one more month.. ill be calling you. GLWS in the meantime but im crossing my fingers for a no sale....

Old 02-09-2015, 08:31 PM
bump

Last edited by XwalkerX; 03-05-2015 at 04:06 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2001 Porsche 996 911 Turbo (996tt low miles w/extras)