Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1994 Mazda RX-7 FD Chaste White -Immaculate, All Original, RARE-

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 10:29 AM
Blazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura about
1994 Mazda RX-7 FD Chaste White -Immaculate, All Original, RARE-

Year: 1994
Make: Mazda
Model: RX-7
Price: $24500
Mileage: 47800
Color: Chaste White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NV
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Edit 5/2: SOLD

This is an all original 1994 Mazda RX-7 FD in rare Chaste White. The car is one of approximately 695 white third gen. (FD) RX-7's ever made, and one of only a very small handful remaining in like new cosmetic and mechanical condition. The odometer currently reads 47,8xx original miles and will change very little. The only reason I'm even considering selling this car is because I recently acquired an all original low mileage '94 R2 model, which is what I was initially searching for, but had no luck finding one until after I had already purchased this car. The issue is I don't have enough garage space for both FD's at my residence since I have several other vehicles. I will not let this perfect RX7 sit outside under any circumstances so I rented another garage in the mean time until the car finds a new loving home. This is an investment/collector grade example that will continue to appreciate.

The car is a touring model which includes foglights, sunroof, leather seats (tan), and Bose premium audio system. I'm the third owner and know all of the previous history on the car since it was new. It originally belonged to a Colonel in the Air Force who bought the car brand new in '94 and owned it until he sold it to his friend in '03, who is an aerospace engineer. The second owner had the car from then until earlier this year, when I purchased it from him locally. The condition is nothing short of amazing and needs to be seen in person to be appreciated. The car still smells brand new and has been garage kept its entire life. No bodywork, rust, corrosion, or other cosmetic issues of any kind whatsoever. The paint is in immaculate, like new condition, and is a solid 9.5/10. The interior is also near flawless and is almost a perfect 10 aside from some very light wear on the drivers seat entry bolster. Mechanically speaking, the car runs, drives, shifts, and boosts perfectly. It doesn't have any common FD issues since this car has been religiously maintained from day one by very meticulous owners, and has never been raced or abused.

The car is 100% turn key ready for the new owner and doesn't need anything. Previous compression test was very strong and the car pulls around 17hg vacuum (@ 5,000 ft. elevation!) which is indicative of a very strong and healthy motor. No leaks, misfires, or other mechanical issues of any kind. With that being said, PPI's/new compression test are still welcome at the buyers expense. Very recent maintenance includes fresh oil change, new oil pressure sending unit, and new accessory belts. Two minor modifications were performed solely for reliability purposes only. This includes an Autometer mechanical boost gauge and an M2 performance downpipe (to remove heat from engine bay). No other modifications at all. The factory catalytic converter and catback exhaust system are still in place. All factory equipment functions perfectly as new...yes, everything.

You will not find a cleaner, unmolested RX-7 for sale anywhere in the country, especially in rare Chaste White. This is as close to new as it gets and is a very rare opportunity. I don't need to sell the car by any means and the price is pretty much firm but I will consider serious cash offers very close to my asking price. I have a clean and clear title in hand, a very recent smog check, as well as a clean Carfax report. I also have three keys and the original owners manuals.

***Please note some of the photos show the car with Efini wheels which are NOT included in the sale as they are now on my R2. The car will be sold with the stock wheels.***

Attached Images      

Last edited by Blazed; 05-02-2015 at 09:39 PM.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:34 AM
Blazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura about
More:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1270.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	272.1 KB
ID:	418497   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1269.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	266.8 KB
ID:	418498   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1271.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	386.2 KB
ID:	418499   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1268.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	238.2 KB
ID:	418500   Click image for larger version

Name:	RX-7 #6.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	238.9 KB
ID:	418502  

Last edited by Blazed; 04-17-2015 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-17-2015, 12:50 PM
dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !
What a beauty!

Old 04-17-2015, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the kind words, the car truly is a unicorn. I've already received several PM's and emails. The new owner won't be disappointed.

Old 04-17-2015, 11:00 PM
SinaJoon5 is on a distinguished road
Fantastic!

Old 04-18-2015, 09:34 AM
kchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond repute
OMG... I want..

Old 04-18-2015, 11:40 AM
For those who keep asking via PM and email...I will NOT sell the car in the 21-23k range. Honestly I'd much rather keep it in storage then sell it for that. There are literally no other FD's like this for sale in the entire country. You get what you pay for

Old 04-18-2015, 04:09 PM
quantwothree is just really nicequantwothree is just really nicequantwothree is just really nicequantwothree is just really nice
super mint! glws

Old 04-19-2015, 01:05 PM
Coppi51 is on a distinguished road
Being a former S5 TII and n/a owner, I am in love! Awesome car, happy rotoring ;-)

Old 04-21-2015, 02:49 AM
Appreciate the compliments! I have two very interested buyers thus far so I have a feeling the car may be finding a new home sooner than I anticipated but we shall see what happens. Until I receive a deposit the car is currently still available on a first come first serve basis.

Old 04-21-2015, 11:04 PM
SoCal GT3 will become famous soon enough
You have 2 of the best examples of FDs I have seen in recent years. You make me miss my old car! GLWS!

Old 04-22-2015, 10:53 AM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Holy crap that is the cleanest FD i've seen in years! GLWS!

Old 04-22-2015, 11:13 AM
Former Vendor
Erik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond repute
nice! i had a black 1994 touring - loved that car

Old 04-22-2015, 01:43 PM
I've had many tirekickers and a few insincere offers over the last few days. Please only contact me if you're a serious buyer and ready to make a deal. My time is very valuable to me and I'd prefer not to answer a litany of detailed questions thru many PM's and emails only to find out later that you're not even in a position to really buy the car.

Old 04-23-2015, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful FD3S!

GLWS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1994 Mazda RX-7 FD Chaste White -Immaculate, All Original, RARE-