Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2012 Mercedes E63 Wagon, Performance Package+LSD, 35k mi, Diamond Pearl/Carbon Fiber

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 03:43 PM
uberwag is on a distinguished road
2012 Mercedes E63 Wagon, Performance Package+LSD, 35k mi, Diamond Pearl/Carbon Fiber

Year: 2012
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: E-Class
Price: $55500
Mileage: 35000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Extremely rare, exclusive, and powerful E63 wagon - only one in nation like this. Euro-spec/Canadian-spec 'S' model with P30 Performance Package, (uprated power, red calipers, Race Start mode) AND factory limited slip diff. Exclusive Diamond White paint, full carbon fiber trim, Premium Package, KEYLESS GO, AMG lighted sill plates, front comfort seats, Dynamic/massage driver seat, Advanced Driver Assistance Package, DISTRONIC PLUS, Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, navigation, Sirius XM, bluetooth phone and media, panoramic twin sunroof, power close rear gate. Car has nearly new Vossen CV3R wheels and tires, and is scheduled for a professional Vossen photoshoot to be featured on their website! Not lowered, and does not impact drive comfort from the factory 20" wheels...but turns heads everywhere. Only modification is a very good one - ECU tune (mine from Eurocharged, where I've had a great relationship with my other AMG cars). Car drives like stock, but makes a ton of power - will be glad to provide more info (about 545rwhp/718rwtq on a crazy hot day and mustang dyno). Willing to pay for your dyno test to revalidate/prove it, along with having it flashed back to stock i requested. Vinyl wrap on all chrome trim works both to provide a great look and to protect chrome (like the roof rails). Black emblems as well - glad to leave on, or take off - very easy to remove/replace. One minor accident, which was earlier this year and was flawlessly repaired by Mercedes South Orlando. Will give $100 cash to anyone that comes to see the car and can tell where the repair was...needless to say, no lingering issues from it.

Tons of pics - made a dedicated Google Photos album with a few video clips as well: https://goo.gl/photos/xtS2cb86MHXAJSgUA

Incredible car that I've had for nearly two years and I've loved every minute. No expense spared (as with all my cars)-if it needed something, it got it. I tend to swap cars every few years, so out with the E63 Biturbo and Maserati GT-S F1, and in with an Audi RS7 and ?tbd? second car - open to trades (ie Panny Turbo, Audi S8, Ferrari 612, Ferrari FF. Modified cars ok).

Asking $57k, located in Orlando, FL.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1012.JPG
Views:	377
Size:	986.1 KB
ID:	458037  

Last edited by uberwag; 09-13-2016 at 08:10 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-02-2016, 09:56 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Gorgeous, love fast wagons! glws.

Old 09-02-2016, 01:29 PM
wontonjon is on a distinguished road
Want this ever so badly! Would solve this the dilemma where off duty supervisor (wife) wants my vehicle to be able to pack kids in if hers goes into the shop yet still has gobs of performance that I had initially wanted but in an extra car....

Is price fairly firm?

Old 09-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by wontonjon
Want this ever so badly! Would solve this the dilemma where off duty supervisor (wife) wants my vehicle to be able to pack kids in if hers goes into the shop yet still has gobs of performance that I had initially wanted but in an extra car....

Is price fairly firm?
PM sent

Old 09-05-2016, 07:56 AM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Beautiful, stunning and absolutely awesome car! I've loved bad-*** wagons for as long as I can remember.

Check out the plate on my highly-modded and tuned 2012 CTS-V Wagon ��. We were 99% sold on the E63, but ultimately decided that a big American V8 felt "right".

GLWS.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by I'mAllIn
Beautiful, stunning and absolutely awesome car! I've loved bad-*** wagons for as long as I can remember.

Check out the plate on my highly-modded and tuned 2012 CTS-V Wagon ��. We were 99% sold on the E63, but ultimately decided that a big American V8 felt "right".

GLWS.

Haha I love it man! I had a 2009 CTS-V sedan before I got a E55 wagon, and thought very long and hard about a CTS-V wagon before I got the E63 biturbo. I approve of the plate...though I have a feeling you are going to be stuck with getting a E63 wagon if you ever want to get something newer (because Audi, Cad, BMW, etc have all bowed out. Which sucks.).
What all do you have done to the CTS-V? And thanks for the luck!

Old 09-05-2016, 10:13 AM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
You're right, probably an E63 in my future. Let's see if MBUSA brings the latest generation E in wagon form to these shores.

As for our car, too many mods to list; cam, meth, full exhaust, tune, injectors, etc., etc. 665 RWHP translate to about 800 at the crank. It will haul the mail!

Old 09-13-2016, 08:10 PM
Price updated-

Old 09-14-2016, 04:46 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
You like watches? Care to make a trade of some sort? You can email me at stevehallock at gmail

Old 09-14-2016, 11:41 PM
beegee is on a distinguished road
I just sold my 2012 E63 P30, so I'm familiar with the cars.

Can you say a little more about what "Euro-spec/Canadian-spec 'S' model" means? Is this originally a Canadian car, then imported here? Were the base numbers 550HP/590 lb ft. torque?

Old 09-17-2016, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by beegee
I just sold my 2012 E63 P30, so I'm familiar with the cars.

Can you say a little more about what "Euro-spec/Canadian-spec 'S' model" means? Is this originally a Canadian car, then imported here? Were the base numbers 550HP/590 lb ft. torque?
Great question! The "S" designation is on the original Canadian window sticker, and for 2012 it is basically P30 plus the limited slip differential (so yes, the 550hp/590tq power spec). In the US, the P30 for 2012 didn't come with the LSD, you had to option it, and there wasn't an official S model sold until the 2014's with the facelift and AWD. Was imported here when I bought it, and is titled in FL. Had to pay tarrif at the border (which sucks), but financed with no problems, and the warranty was transferred from Mercedes Canada to Mercedes USA (it has timed out of the 4yr term though). It is treated as an American car now. Hope that helps!

Old 09-18-2016, 05:25 AM
930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all
Absolutely amazing wagon and a steal at $55k especially considering the way they hold value. Best of luck with the sale.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:46 AM
OUDeep is on a distinguished road
Such a cool car...wish my parents had one these when I was growing up!

Old 09-18-2016, 02:18 PM
awd> is on a distinguished road
PM'd

Old 09-19-2016, 09:50 AM
The_Ruski_Driver will become famous soon enough
Wish this was in the cards. I love these wagons.... so rare in the States. All over Germany and so badass!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 Mercedes E63 Wagon, Performance Package+LSD, 35k mi, Diamond Pearl/Carbon Fiber