FVD Brombacher - Boxster / Cayman 997 Turbo Bodykit - Need Feedback

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 02:56 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
FVD Brombacher - Boxster / Cayman 997 Turbo Bodykit - Need Feedback

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to get some feedback on the pictures below.

Anyone interested in a 997TT front clip for a Boxster / Cayman?

How about the widebody on a 986 / 987 Boxster?

GT3 Wing for the current FVD Brombacher, GT3 - 986 / 987 Boxster Kit?

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated...

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 12-28-2008, 08:54 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Pretty badass looking Rhonda!!!!
Hope all is well!
Evan

Old 12-28-2008, 10:16 AM
ekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to behold
Wow. Didn't realize until I look up close that it's a 986!!!

Love everything on it minus the wing (looks a bit too overkill) but that's just me.

Why is it missing the hood crest?

Old 12-28-2008, 10:39 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i think it looks fabulous! i was seriously considering a widebody kit for my 986. not a good time for me to do it now w/ the economy, etc. but perhaps in the future. i would keep the headlights as the 986 look because i actually appreciate the looks of the 986 front end.

great pictures! looks great!

Old 12-28-2008, 12:04 PM
TC in NJ is on a distinguished road
That's a bit over the top for me.

Old 12-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Eddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura about
Rhonda does the rear gt3 look bumper sit lower to the ground than the stock bumper?

kudos for making these for the 987 platform!

Old 12-30-2008, 09:04 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all of the input everyone.

We will stock the 986/987/Cayman GT3 kits. The widebody kit is available so if anyone is thinking about the kit for purchase now or in the future, just pm me and I can give you an offer.

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 12-30-2008, 09:07 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
Pretty badass looking Rhonda!!!!
Hope all is well!
Evan
Evan,

Thanks! You should bring your M3 out to the next competition series at Moroso. I would love to see it....

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 12-30-2008, 09:33 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by ekam
Wow. Didn't realize until I look up close that it's a 986!!!

Love everything on it minus the wing (looks a bit too overkill) but that's just me.

Why is it missing the hood crest?
In regards to the hood crest, just going for a clean look.

Thanks for your comments,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 12-30-2008, 09:36 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Eddie
Rhonda does the rear gt3 look bumper sit lower to the ground than the stock bumper?

kudos for making these for the 987 platform!
The rear GT3 bumper is about the same as the stock bumper. I can give you exact measurements if you wish as I have the 987 GT3 rear bumper in stock.

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 12-31-2008, 09:24 AM
csmookie is on a distinguished road
Will the wing fit a Cayman ? How much does it cost ?

Old 12-31-2008, 09:37 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Rhonda@FVD
Evan,

Thanks! You should bring your M3 out to the next competition series at Moroso. I would love to see it....

Thanks,
Rhonda
I had it at the last one Rhonda, you missed it!!

Sent you a PM as well...
Evan

Old 12-31-2008, 11:01 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
I had it at the last one Rhonda, you missed it!!

Sent you a PM as well...
Evan
Sick!! Love It! Sorry I missed that race.

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 01-30-2009, 03:22 AM
gdaug is on a distinguished road
I like the rear bumper, rear spoiler, and the 997TT scoops, however I think the Boxster is already wide enough in the rear. How much is the rear bumper and spoiler? Is it possible to order the 997TT side vents?
Thanx, Gdaug.

Old 01-30-2009, 03:25 AM
gdaug is on a distinguished road
Oh, almost forgot, I would like to see a rear bumper version to fit 4 tailpipes in a square pattern.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FVD Brombacher - Boxster / Cayman 997 Turbo Bodykit - Need Feedback