Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Recommendation needed for pcar-friendly driveclean facility

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Garage is empty, add now

strife_wy has a spectacular aura aboutstrife_wy has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Recommendation needed for pcar-friendly driveclean facility

Any recommendations in the north GTA? (Woodbridge/RH/Thornhill/Markham)

Refuse to make some teenager's day with a joy ride at CanadianTire or some other bigbox chain
Porsche 997 - AWE Exhaust, EVOMS Intake, Techart Springs, Techart CF Mirror Covers, ROTTEC LED Tails, ROTTEC LED DRLs, 19" Forged Champion RG5B finished in Noble Gold, OEM Aerokit, CF side skirts, CF rear diffuser
Porsche Cayenne S - Caractere front lip, BMC filters, LED tail lights.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Garage is empty, add now

The Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strife_wy View Post
Any recommendations in the north GTA? (Woodbridge/RH/Thornhill/Markham)

Refuse to make some teenager's day with a joy ride at CanadianTire or some other bigbox chain
lol.

I'm hoping someone answers this too since I'll need my imported 997 turbo drive clean tested too. Anyone know how it works with 4 wheel drive cars? I assume they don't put them on the spinning wheel.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Garage is empty, add now

hopeforcash is on a distinguished road
There's a place in Scarborough that I take for DriveClean for my cars in the past but not PCar as I didn't have one then as I do today!. They only do Drive Clean tests, no mechanics so if you don't pass, you have to take it somewhere else to fix. Also no appointments and you can see what they are doing through the window. http://www.emissioncheck.ca/
They should be located on Warden Ave on the east side between Ellesmere and 401. Hope this helps
Old 03-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Garage is empty, add now

The Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bogg has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the info.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:22 PM
1999 Porsche 911

iano is on a distinguished road
Unless I'm mistaken, the price is fixed and is the same no matter where you go, so I suggest checking with your local dealer to see if they do it.

I had an Audi and took it to the closest place. They tried for ages and couldn't get a reading as they weren't used to all wheel drive and "those darn German cars". So I went over to the dealer and it was the same price but quick.

So if the Porsche dealer doesn't have a setup for it, then go to an Audi dealer?
Old 03-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Garage is empty, add now

w00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to behold
It's not in Woodbridge but I've had a couple of mine done at Mantis in oakville (past 996's and 997's including a C4)

Past Cars: 96 911 Black / '09 C2 Aqua Blue / '07 Targa 4S Guards Red / '05 C2 Black / '95 911 Adventurine Green / '09 C4S PDK Basalt Black / '06 997 C4S - Arctic Silver / '87 911 Guards Red / '96 993 Targa Adventurine Green / '05 C2S Black / '02 C4 Cab Arctic Silver / '71 911T White
Old 04-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Had my 997tt safety and drive clean done at Rahman's auto at Kennedy/Danforth. They are open till midnight which is convenient. I drove the car into the bay. it doesn't go onto the "spinning wheels" b/c it is awd. Recommended.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Garage is empty, add now

92tsiawd is on a distinguished road
Go to MS Auto, McCowan and Hwy 7.
20 Heritage Road

Owner of the shop owns a 996 Carrera 2, he won't take it for a joy ride guaranteed
Old 04-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Banban is on a distinguished road
There's a place on Major Mackenzie just west of Bayview
(It's right by the Go Train station there)
Had my C4 done there, they're professional and won't be taking your car for a joyride, can't remember the name of the shop though.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Garage is empty, add now

dlynch is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the posts. I'll bookmark it.

DaveL
Old 05-15-2010, 08:15 PM

Tags
appointment, appointments, autos, ave, car, center, clean, dricve, drive, gta, keneddy, ontarios, rahman, toronto, warden