FYI CTEK 3300 Chargers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 03:15 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
FYI CTEK 3300 Chargers

In preparation for the winter just picked up the Ctek 3300 charger for my 997 TT at Canadian Tire. Just went on sale today wtih 40% off for $53.

Porsche sells the same one for more than double the cost.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-05-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Got mine yesterday as well. Porsche wants $162 when I called so the CTEK unit is 1/3 the price! I also got the cigarette lighter adapter.

Old 11-06-2010, 12:31 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Johnny DB
Got mine yesterday as well. Porsche wants $162 when I called so the CTEK unit is 1/3 the price! I also got the cigarette lighter adapter.
Where did you get the cigarette lighter adapter from? Canadian tire doesn't sell them.

Old 11-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Benson auto parts in Ontario. Go on their site and use the dealer locator.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:59 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Chris, have you got your TT yet?

Old 11-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by Ray
Chris, have you got your TT yet?
It came into Downtown Porsche 3 weeks ago. So a bit early. I flew over last week to take delivery and go for a drive in it. Also drove a Panamera too.

Decided to install the factory SSK as well which should be done already.
Now I'm waiting for it to be shipped over here which, has not been finalized.

I'm a bit worried about how it's going to get shipped over here. Came with 35kms on the odometer which seemed a bit high and the seats were already creased on the bottom side bolsters. Want to make sure it doesn't get driven anymore or messed with during shipping.

Other than that it its scary fast and I love the sound of the turbos go whooosh!!!

Last edited by TT Chris; 11-09-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Great! So it should be arrive in a week? I'm sure John has show LC with the Panamera !

Officially welcome you to the dark side!!

Old 11-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Originally Posted by Ray
Great! So it should be arrive in a week? I'm sure John has show LC with the Panamera !

Officially welcome you to the dark side!!
Hopefully sooner. There were some delays. I'm taking off to Hawaii next week. The wait from TO to Van is even worse than from Stuttgart....lol

Yes he showed me LC in rain in Downtown. It was awesome..quite amazing actually. The sucker sticks to the road like glue.

Before I take off to Hawaii we need to go for a quick cruise

Old 11-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by M3 Chris
Hopefully sooner. There were some delays. I'm taking off to Hawaii next week. The wait from TO to Van is even worse than from Stuttgart....lol

Yes he showed me LC in rain in Downtown. It was awesome..quite amazing actually. The sucker sticks to the road like glue.

Before I take off to Hawaii we need to go for a quick cruise
I love the Pan too, so let me know once you got the car and we can arrange some kind of meet to check it out !

Old 11-12-2010, 11:14 PM
quattrogeek is on a distinguished road
If you fellas get together to check out your rides, definitely hit me up, i'll bring my toy out as well. I'll see if Shawn (abby 997tt) can bring his proto beast out as well.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by quattrogeek
If you fellas get together to check out your rides, definitely hit me up, i'll bring my toy out as well. I'll see if Shawn (abby 997tt) can bring his proto beast out as well.
Sounds good bud. Perhaps we need to change this thread title to "Vancouver P-Car Meet"

Old 11-23-2010, 04:23 AM
crazy canuck is on a distinguished road
Is this the ctek chArger with the battery "repair" pr conditioning function, that supposedly can bring a sometimes dead battery to life? Or is it just the regular one that just can only maintain whatever charge you had when you plugged it in?

Old 11-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Originally Posted by crazy canuck
Is this the ctek chArger with the battery "repair" pr conditioning function, that supposedly can bring a sometimes dead battery to life? Or is it just the regular one that just can only maintain whatever charge you had when you plugged it in?
This one reconditions and repairs too.

Old 11-24-2010, 04:21 PM
harold_callahan is on a distinguished road
My Ctek came with the cigarette lighter option. Does any one know if this will work on a 2009 Boxster?

-Callahan-

Old 11-25-2010, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by harold_callahan
My Ctek came with the cigarette lighter option. Does any one know if this will work on a 2009 Boxster?

-Callahan-
Yes it will.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FYI CTEK 3300 Chargers