Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Finalized '11 Turbo Configuration

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 08:26 AM
ok_computadora is on a distinguished road
Finalized '11 Turbo Configuration

So what do y'all think?

Jet Black Metallic $0
Two-tone Natural Leather in
Espresso/Cognac
Stainless Steel Skid Plate (front and rear)
Panorama Roof System $660
Reversing Camera with ParkAssist Front and Rear
Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
8-speed Tiptronic S Inclusive Auto Start Stop Function
21" 911 Turbo II Wheel with Wheel
Electric Roll-up Sunblind for Rear
Seat Ventilation Front $800
Side Airbags rear $370
Lane Change Assist (LCA) $850
Non-smoker Package $0
Light Comfort Package $250
18 way Adaptive Sports Seats with Comfort
Porsche Crest Embossed on Front and Rear Headrest

Compass Display on Instrument

$119,675 (before discounts)

Old 11-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Any build is going to be a great build but IMHO you're
Missing some key options or packages. All about preferences though so in short, great build.
J

Old 11-08-2010, 09:17 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jace
Any build is going to be a great build but IMHO you're
Missing some key options or packages. All about preferences though so in short, great build.
J
Jace just pulled the words out of my mouth. I totally agree with his comments. Have you test driven one w/ and w/out PDCC ?

Last edited by w00tPORSCHE; 11-08-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:06 PM
FJS961 has a spectacular aura aboutFJS961 has a spectacular aura about
Definitely a matter of personal taste. The options can add up fast as we all know.

Old 11-08-2010, 03:29 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Going to be a great looking truck. Have to agree with the others regarding PDCC. Love the color scheme and option thus far, I would only add radar cruise, burm sound system, rear seat entertainment and PDCC.

What % discount are they going to give?

Old 11-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
i would like to know what all are quoted for a discount, either dollar amount or % off or over invoice..... On any model, both ordering, and inventory of the 2011.
Lets hear it guys.... and gals.

Last edited by Jace; 11-08-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm trying to configure my own, that is, if I can get past the loss on turning in a year old GTS - but thats another issue..

meteor gray, espresso, walnut, sport package (PDCC, PTV, wheel with paddles), PCCB's, trailer coupling, reversing camera with park assist, 21 inch turbo II wheels, light comfort package, 18 way seats, steering column casing in leather, porsche crests in headrests, non smoker package, pano roof

Old 11-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Jace
i would like to know what all are quoted for a discount. On any model, both ordering, and inventory of the 2011.
Lets hear it guys.... and gals.
I was quoted guaranteed minimum 6K discount for a Jan build, Feb delivery but told it might be more depending on market conditions. Think that works out to 4% the way I'm configuring mine.

Old 11-08-2010, 04:17 PM
DanK is on a distinguished road
last week I placed a deposit on a custom order base cayenne. $3400 over invoice which works out to about 5.5% off on my build. for the in stock v6 I could have gotten $2800 over invoice.

Old 11-08-2010, 05:25 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
We just picked up my wife's Turbo on Saturday. I am not sure how much of the fabulous handling of the Cayenne is attributed to the PDCC, but I am guessing a fair amount. Please consider it. With the Sport package, it is "only" 2020.00 more (it sure is easy to spend somebody else's money) but you have to take the sport wheel instead of the multi-function wheel.

Old 11-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
We just picked up my wife's Turbo on Saturday. I am not sure how much of the fabulous handling of the Cayenne is attributed to the PDCC, but I am guessing a fair amount. Please consider it. With the Sport package, it is "only" 2020.00 more (it sure is easy to spend somebody else's money) but you have to take the sport wheel instead of the multi-function wheel.
I would get the sport package without thinking about it if it came with the multi function wheel.. I obv really want the pdcc, but I went from $114 to $119k and cant add another $3500!! What should i drop in lieu of pdcc?

Old 11-08-2010, 06:03 PM
copasetic222 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ok_computadora
I would get the sport package without thinking about it if it came with the multi function wheel.. I obv really want the pdcc, but I went from $114 to $119k and cant add another $3500!! What should i drop in lieu of pdcc?
If it was me, I would drop ventilated seats, lane change assist and Porsche crests if that's what I had to do in order to fund the PDCC.

Old 11-08-2010, 06:15 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
I would drop the porsche crest and skid plates. How big of a visual highlight could it be from ground level anyway ? ... and if that is till not doing the trick, drop the compass. Lots of folks love the ventil seats in summer, not sure in your neck if the woods summers are going to be that hot ? What discount are you getting ... May be there is wiggle room there.

Last edited by w00tPORSCHE; 11-08-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:19 PM
copasetic222 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
I would drop the porsche crest and skid plates. How big of a visual highlight could it be from ground level ?
I agree on the skid plates, I neglected to mention those.

Old 11-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by imcarnuts

Care to describe just how PDCC feels? Does it make the ride much stiffer? Does it control roll as well as dip (front to back)? Do you notice it every time your drive?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finalized '11 Turbo Configuration