Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

UPDATED '11 CS Build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 07:14 AM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
UPDATED '11 CS Build

Anything missing?

If i wanted to bring the price down to the high $70's, $80 max, what would be the first things to go?

PU6 BOSEŽ Audio Package $2,160
Exterior Color 9Q Meteor Grey Metallic $790
Interior Color MD Standard Interior in Platinum Grey $0
Exterior QJ4 Exterior Package in High-gloss Black $150
Performance 0M1 Extended Range Fuel Tank $0
0P8 Sports Exhaust System Exclusive $2,950
1BZ Porsche Active Suspension Managmement (PASM) $1,990
1Y1 Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus) $1,490
Wheels CP5 20" RS Spyder Design Wheel $3,120
Interior 1ML Three-spoke Sports Steering Wheel with Paddles $0
4X4 Rear Side Airbags $370
7V3 Instruments Dials in White Exclusive $860
FZ1 Seat Belts in Guards Red Exclusive $650
PE6 18-way Adaptive Sports Seats with Memory Package $1,815
Interior Leather 3J7 Porsche Crest on Front Headrests Exclusive $285
Audio and Communications 7T1 Porsche Communication Management (PCM) with navigation module and universal audio interface $3,645

Vehicle price $84,950

Old 12-22-2010, 07:40 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Take away options you can do later.wheels, instrument cluster color,seat belt guards, headrest exclusive.
That shoukd help. Those rear side airbags I think are now standard come february.

Old 12-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by Jace
Take away options you can do later.wheels, instrument cluster color,seat belt guards, headrest exclusive.
That shoukd help. Those rear side airbags I think are now standard come february.
good suggestion. Thanks! What's your feeling on the sport exhaust? Worth the $? Any power gains or just sound? I can get a fabspeed cat delete for $580 and they claim 15hp and i'm sure that will help the sound big time.

Old 12-22-2010, 09:45 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Jace plucked the words out of my mouth. I echo his thoughts. I am really not seeing how the grey interior would tie in with the meteor grey exterior. I do understand that choice of colors is something that is very personal.

Old 12-22-2010, 09:54 AM
ccexxp1 is on a distinguished road
take aways...

I would remove the red seat belts, and also maybe look into the package which offers PCM and/or Bose options. Also, maybe loose the head rest crests? 80k, and I know that's a lot, is a hard number to get to with all of these wonderful choices. It's tough. I had the same thoughts, never reached that goal though.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Jace plucked the words out of my mouth. I echo his thoughts. I am really not seeing how the grey interior would tie in with the meteor grey exterior. I do understand that choice of colors is something that is very personal.
You're saying that you dont like meteor grey w/ grey interior? I dont like black and i dont think that grey and tan match so its really my only choice. What would you guys go with? Wanted to splurge and get the blue but that's not happening

Maybe i need to see them in person to see what you're talking about. I've always thought that grey on grey worked.

Last edited by GBXSport; 12-22-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Most prefer contrasting outside/inside.
For instance I have the mteor grey and then umber/cream interior.
Or blue ext and cream inside
Contrasting.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Most prefer contrasting outside/inside.
For instance I have the mteor grey and then umber/cream interior.
Or blue ext and cream inside
Contrasting.
i get that and do agree, but no clue what contrasts well with meotor w/out upgrading to the 2tone.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Agree. I'd do black if I couldn't do two tone.
But it's completely personal. One may like one thing and another something completely different.
First thought is the right one. Get what you liked at first glance.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Agree. I'd do black if I couldn't do two tone.
But it's completely personal. One may like one thing and another something completely different.
First thought is the right one. Get what you liked at first glance.
that was the blue/black, but now i find that its outside of my budget...LOL.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:51 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
I recently saw a meteor grey with luxor beige and it was amazing. It will not make any difference from a cost standpoint. Something to consider for you although I am not a big fan of beige I must say it ties in very well with the MG color. As Jace mentioned a little contrast would be good although black on black is always quite classy.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Ya all the options add up really fast in price.
I went about it like this: for me what did I have to get now for my needs that either I couldn't do aftermarket or that it wouldn't be 4 times the price later.
Ceramics for instance are 9k for a turbo from factory but aftermarket OEM later are about $15-20k.
although probably not necessary for my needs I knew if I didn't get I'd look at them daily and wish.
You have to get what you want or make sure you won't be disappointed later.
If you finance it's pennies a day. or if you pay cash well it's a bit more out of pocket. For me I will probably put down 60k and finance the rest with the hopes to pay off early.

Good luck!!! Not easy choices.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
I recently saw a meteor grey with luxor beige and it was amazing. It will not make any difference from a cost standpoint. Something to consider for you although I am not a big fan of beige I must say it ties in very well with the MG color. As Jace mentioned a little contrast would be good although black on black is always quite classy.
Never thought they went together but I will def try to find a car in that combo to check out. I def like contrast better!!!

Wish they offered sea blue

Old 12-22-2010, 11:13 AM
dw9982 is on a distinguished road
I would take out the sport exhuast, 20" rims, red seat belt and white gauge. That will bring you down to $77,370. Possibly add PDCC and you'll be at 80k!

Old 12-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by dw9982
I would take out the sport exhuast, 20" rims, red seat belt and white gauge. That will bring you down to $77,370. Possibly add PDCC and you'll be at 80k!
why no sport exhaust? It sounds so mean

Thinking about getting rid of the 20's but i really want this car to look different then your standard house wife's Cayenne, if ya know what i mean...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: UPDATED '11 CS Build