Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

MISHA Designs – Introducing Cayenne 955/957 GTM wide body kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
MISHA Designs – Introducing Cayenne 955/957 GTM wide body kit

Two years ago we did the quick sketch for Cayenne kit and now we finally made it.
We thought that older Cayenne 955/957 needed the facelift and we tried to bring it closer to new 958 model look. New Cayenne 958 Turbo LED’s are standard part of our GTM wide body kit.

Specialty Car Craft Motorsport did installation and painted the car in beautiful pearl matte white color.
DPE is making proper 22 inch wheels for this wide body and they will be ready before SEMA show.
Car will be displayed at SEMA show in the DUB booth.

Few pictures of Misha Designs Cayenne wide body kit with stock wheels.
www.MishaDesigns.com

Last edited by MishaDesigns; 10-19-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-19-2012, 07:49 PM
S-B-D will become famous soon enoughS-B-D will become famous soon enough
Sorry....not feelin' it. A little over-the-top for my tastes. Might appeal to a rapper cruising South Beach, but that's not me. I am sure you will find someone who likes it.

Old 10-20-2012, 04:50 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Nice clean look. Well done!

Old 10-20-2012, 12:57 PM
bdtzmaru is on a distinguished road
Needs bigger wheels to fill up those fender flares, IMO....but a good attempt to make it look current.

Old 10-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by bdtzmaru
Needs bigger wheels to fill up those fender flares, IMO....but a good attempt to make it look current.
DPE is already working on that!

Old 10-22-2012, 01:39 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
I think this looks really nice and clean. Probably not for the older ones in the crowd but looking great.

Here are some questions:

- How much would a complete set cost
- What is included in the complete set (say for 2005 CTT)? Including shipping (assume CONUSA).
- where would these parts ship out of, to customer?
Went to the site but it does not have these pics there, only sketches. and no pricing info.

Thanks.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ciaka
I think this looks really nice and clean. Probably not for the older ones in the crowd but looking great.

Here are some questions:

- How much would a complete set cost
- What is included in the complete set (say for 2005 CTT)? Including shipping (assume CONUSA).
- where would these parts ship out of, to customer?
Went to the site but it does not have these pics there, only sketches. and no pricing info.

Thanks.
We are re doing the whole web site but it wont be done and launched until after SEMA show.
All our body kits and wings are manufactured in Los Angeles CA since 2004. Shipping for a full kit within USA is around $300-$350.

The kit includes the front and rear bumpers, hood, side skirts, front and rear fender flares, diffuser and roof spoiler.

Thank you

Old 11-18-2012, 07:53 PM
loveivs is on a distinguished road
The pictures remind me thinking my friend's Misha designs Panamera. Very clean look indeed.
The front facial design takes the idea from the 958 model. Anyone with me on this? (Fxxk me. it has been said in the first post. -_- "we tried to bring it closer to new 958 model look. New Cayenne 958 Turbo LED’s are standard part of our GTM wide body kit." )

Last edited by loveivs; 11-18-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Skibum2.0 is on a distinguished road
Any SEMA pics with the new wheels?

Old 11-19-2012, 10:27 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Misha's product is always great...great clean look.. it needs Techart Wheels

Old 12-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Fancy Pants
How much does the kit cost?

PM already sent

Old 12-12-2012, 12:35 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
I like the front bumper and sides but the rear spoiler and rear bumper don't quite look right to me. Maybe because the spoiler is squared off? nice design over all though.

Old 12-12-2012, 05:26 PM
X5X
X5X is on a distinguished road
Nice! I love the front bumper, not sold on the rear yet though If I were to get this, I would get the black porsche headlights, 2011 black TechArt DRLs and bigger wheels!

Price?

Old 12-12-2012, 05:28 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
The front bumper looks like the current Cayenne, and I have to admit, it looks much better with 957 front end

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MISHA Designs – Introducing Cayenne 955/957 GTM wide body kit