Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speaker Noise from Hell---please help!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Joe9252 is on a distinguished road
Speaker Noise from Hell---please help!!

I have an '10 cayenne and I have a problem where when I hit a bump I get a very annoying high pitch noise that comes out of the passengers speakers the noise does not go away until I either hit another bump hard enough or until I turn off the car and let it sit for awhile. I took my car the the deal to fix the problem about 6 months ago and they fixed it and it's back!! What can I do what is causing the problem clearly it's a loose wire or poor connection but idk where to start looking to fix and I don't want to take my car to the stealership and pay out the *** please help

Old 01-12-2015, 06:06 AM
pat
pat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond repute
I have some weird noises coming out of my wife's speerkers too on her 2004. The first problem and time was water in the Sapir tire location were the sub amp is . Now it's a clicking sound. That comes out of the speerkers wether the radio is on or not.

Old 01-13-2015, 09:49 AM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by pat
I have some weird noises coming out of my wife's speerkers too on her 2004. The first problem and time was water in the Sapir tire location were the sub amp is . Now it's a clicking sound. That comes out of the speerkers wether the radio is on or not.
I had the issue with water in the spare tire well too. The drain tube from my rear A/C unit had come off. It shorted out the amp on the sub which is on the bottom. I bought a used one and swapped parts.

Not sure about a ticking noise though. Even with the stereo off? That sounds like a definite short somewhere.

Old 01-13-2015, 03:26 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Check the rear amp! Seen it more than a few times. If shorted or dying, it'll act up as described.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:15 PM
abcnyc is an unknown quantity at this point
Speaker Noise from Hello

I have a 2010 Porsche Cayenne and I have the same speaker noise problem like what Joe described above. Any one has any solution to his hellish problem? Many thanks.

Old 01-19-2017, 04:32 PM
dan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to all
I second checking the rear amplifier.