Charity Notices/Events This section is intended for the posting of information regarding charities, notices of charity events or promotions. You may post information regarding making donations but only if the charity is nationally recognized...if your charity is not nationally recognized you can post charity information and ask members to pm you if they wish to make a donation...You must have 100 posts minimum to be able to start a thread. All threads are subject to approval of Moderators.

PCA Happy Hour Social in Miami, FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 07:34 PM
miamiadjuster has a spectacular aura aboutmiamiadjuster has a spectacular aura about
PCA Happy Hour Social in Miami, FL

Join us June 19th and every third Thursday of the month at the Doral Hooters. The "meet" will start at 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm at this location or whenever you plan to sneak away from work. Look for people who look like they are looking for other Porsche owners. Meet other Gold Coast Region members and discuss your cars or whatever. You don't have to be a member to come and hangout. We will have reserved parking for Porsches only.

The address is:

8695 NW 13th Terrace
Miami, FL 33126

Hope to see you there!!

Old 06-18-2014, 08:38 PM
Robocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really nice
Great, I will let my friends know. Hopefully it will not rain!

Old 06-18-2014, 08:50 PM
miamiadjuster has a spectacular aura aboutmiamiadjuster has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Robocop305
Great, I will let my friends know. Hopefully it will not rain!
Let's cross our fingers! It rained at last months meet for an hour or so but we still had a blast talking about cars and enjoying the "scenery".

Old 06-19-2014, 04:53 PM
9114Scab will become famous soon enough
That's awesome, I wish they would do that in the Chicago region PCA more often.

Old 06-20-2014, 11:06 AM
y2kgixxer will become famous soon enough
was ready to go and got caught in a monsoon while picking up the kids. maybe next time. (plus accidents on the turnpike)
is there a spot where you guys park?

Old 06-20-2014, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by y2kgixxer
was ready to go and got caught in a monsoon while picking up the kids. maybe next time. (plus accidents on the turnpike)
is there a spot where you guys park?
Yeah, we had a better turn out than last time but it rained on us again. On the upside, the weather was worse this time but we had more cars show up. I will always go regardless of the weather. I like to test the limits of my Michelins in the rain anyways! We do have reserved parking for all Porsche's. We cone off the parking spaces until the cars arrive. Hopefully next month's meet will be dry! Come out next time! Next one is July 17th!

Old 06-20-2014, 11:44 AM
Will be there next time. Rain or shine

Old 06-20-2014, 11:54 AM
Will be there next time. Rain or shine
Awesome! See you there!

Old 06-20-2014, 03:20 PM
Robocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really niceRobocop305 is just really nice
Will be there next time with a couple of buddies..

Old 06-20-2014, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Robocop305
Will be there next time with a couple of buddies..
We'll see you there! PM me and I'll send you my info. Unless your with the PCA then you can get it from the e-mail blast.

Old 07-13-2014, 10:42 AM
Join us July 17th and every third Thursday of the month at the Doral Hooters. The "meet" will start at 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm at this location or whenever you plan to sneak away from work. Look for people who look like they are looking for other Porsche owners. Meet other Gold Coast Region members and discuss your cars or whatever. You don't have to be a member to come and hangout. We will have reserved parking for Porsches only.

The address is:

8695 NW 13th Terrace
Miami, FL 33126

Hope to see you there!!

Old 07-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Hope to see you guys tomorrow!!! Looks like rain will not be a factor for once!!

Old 07-17-2014, 04:21 PM
On my way. Whos there and where are we sitting

Old 07-19-2014, 05:41 PM
On my way. Whos there and where are we sitting
Thanks for coming out! We all had a blast! Best turnout thus far. I may experiment having the meet at the Doral Ale House instead of Hooters. Let me know what you think.

Old 08-20-2014, 06:25 PM
Join us August 21st and every third Thursday of the month at the Doral Hooters. The "meet" will start at 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm at this location or whenever you plan to sneak away from work. Look for people who look like they are looking for other Porsche owners. Meet other Gold Coast Region members and discuss your cars or whatever. You don't have to be a member to come and hangout. We will have reserved parking for Porsches only.

The address is:

8695 NW 13th Terrace
Miami, FL 33126

Hope to see you there!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PCA Happy Hour Social in Miami, FL