Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

CnC Exotics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 06:11 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
CnC Exotics

I am looking at an Fcar from them. They are on the west Coast I've never dealt with them before. Looking for opinions about them, people's experiences working with them and so forth. Their prices compared to the rest of the market, and of course just thoughts in general. Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback, positive or negative as long as it's honest.

Old 09-12-2014, 10:37 PM
gregp714 has a spectacular aura aboutgregp714 has a spectacular aura aboutgregp714 has a spectacular aura about
I am local and close to their shop, I have never dealt with them but they have a good rep here in socal. I'd be happy to go take a look at whatever car you're looking at if you'd like and give you my thoughts.

Old 09-14-2014, 05:19 PM
chinaleeexports will become famous soon enoughchinaleeexports will become famous soon enough
I bought my F430 from them about a year ago. Asked about the car via phone to get a basic run down on the vehicle. I then drove about 1.5 hours to examine the car first hand. The car was as advertised and then we went back and forth on the price. Once we got to an agreed price it was dependent on a PPI of my choice.
I had it flat bedded to Auto Gallery and had my regular F-car guy (Eric) completely look over the vehicle. With the exception of a cracked exhaust bracket, the car was perfect. I then bought it and I would do business with them again. They are a nice group of car enthusiast.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:20 PM
sc170 has a spectacular aura aboutsc170 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sunir
I am looking at an Fcar from them. They are on the west Coast I've never dealt with them before. Looking for opinions about them, people's experiences working with them and so forth. Their prices compared to the rest of the market, and of course just thoughts in general. Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback, positive or negative as long as it's honest.

I bought an F-car from CNC. I would not hesitate to buy from them again. PM me if you have any specific questions.

Good luck with your search!

Old 09-15-2014, 02:37 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
These are all great feedback. They do seem nice, I am working with Liz Baker on putting something together. I am on the other side of the country so trust is a huge thing here. I wouldn't know who or where to get PPI done, I am pretty much doing it sight unseen so that's why I posted here. They have not offered me good prices on trade ins....and we are trying to drill down on a number we can agree on for price. I may take one of you guys up (Greg P you said you're close) for some help at least since I am so far away.

Old 09-15-2014, 04:55 PM
gregp714 has a spectacular aura aboutgregp714 has a spectacular aura aboutgregp714 has a spectacular aura about
No problem, would be happy to help. My friend who owns a F360 (and previously F355) had them both PPI'd and serviced at RMT Motorsports in Yorba Linda - about 15 miles from CNC. This shop has a great rep and their owner was previously employed at Ferrari of Newport Beach so he has lots of experience. I had them PPI my Porsche and perform some work they detailed in the PPI report. Let me know if I can help.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:46 PM
^^^ I seriously might take you up on that...if so I will PM you if that is okay?

Old 09-16-2014, 08:05 PM
No problem.

Old 09-17-2014, 09:27 PM
^^^ sounds good Greg thanks I will let you know how things progress. appreciate the help :-)

Old 09-19-2014, 09:29 PM
thuff331 can only hope to improve
I bought a Audi r8 gt about 3 months ago. I live in Texas. Everything went prefect. Car was amazing and they even lined up shipping and saved me money. Shipper was top notch also. I'm waiting for them to get a white 458 and I'll be buying again from them.