Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

TestJet's Garage Build Version 2.0

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 09:52 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
TestJet's Garage Build Version 2.0

As some might remember I remodeled my garage about a year ago:
V1.0
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ets-route.html

We sold that house and purchased another with 2-2 car garages and your life is never organized without pimped out garage so first thing first. My schedule is pretty hectic so I opted for something different besides tile. I considered RD did not feel it was the best solution for me. I have had epoxy (not impressed) and urethane on my floors at the shop so this time I followed Dock (Atlanta) lead and went with Premier Garage with smoke finish.

Prep

Chips, they used 2- 50lbs boxes

Chips applied, before finish coat

Top coat applied, still wet

Next up is to install the Moduline cabinets pulled from the old garage

Old 06-21-2011, 09:54 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Took part of today off so I can make some progress. Lots more cabinets to go...

Last edited by FLT6SPD; 06-24-2011 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:55 PM
12' countertop finally arrived, here are the semi-finished pics still need to get the jack-shaft garage door opener and lighting installed.

Last edited by FLT6SPD; 07-12-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:01 AM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
Is the other garage door yours too? Nice little corner.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:57 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Looking good. The blue should do well here.

Old 06-22-2011, 09:01 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
how are the chips applied? do they get mixed with some epoxy and roll on?

Old 06-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by pumalex
Is the other garage door yours too? Nice little corner.
Yes, both attached. The second garage will be converted to a theater since it is isolated.

Originally Posted by HIRISC
Looking good. The blue should do well here.
Since I am utilizing one 2 car only I will have a hard time fitting all the cabinets, I do have a layout that should work well.

Originally Posted by djantlive
how are the chips applied? do they get mixed with some epoxy and roll on?
They put down a primer and base coat, throw an excessive amount of loose chips on by hand and let it setup over night, then scrape off the excess then apply a urethane top coat. Comes with a 20 year warranty.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:54 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
hell yes buddy

Old 06-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Former Vendor
Mike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to behold
Oh I love that. Can't wait to see more.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Nice, in for more pics

Old 06-23-2011, 08:59 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Very nice, Mike. I have the same Premier floors. And from the looks of it, the same color flake as well. Unfortunately, my floors have 'seams' in it which I was hoping would be filled in with the epoxy. So much dirt and debris gets stuck in there, makes keeping the floors clean a PITA.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:57 PM
Updated with pics...

I am very pleased with Premier, they called yesterday and said to expect a package with info and warranty papers.

Originally Posted by bonehead
Very nice, Mike. I have the same Premier floors. And from the looks of it, the same color flake as well. Unfortunately, my floors have 'seams' in it which I was hoping would be filled in with the epoxy. So much dirt and debris gets stuck in there, makes keeping the floors clean a PITA.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:32 AM
Mojo31 is on a distinguished road
Do they use a polyeurea product?

Old 07-12-2011, 08:46 PM
12' countertop finally arrived, here are the semi-finished pics still need to get the jack-shaft garage door opener and lighting installed.

Last edited by FLT6SPD; 07-12-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:41 PM
J-Rod is on a distinguished road
sexy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TestJet's Garage Build Version 2.0