GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

991 GT3 prices

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 09:07 AM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
Gt3

As planned i was able to find a nice 2015 GT3 and will give up my position on the GT4. Car will arrive next week.

Old 03-29-2015, 11:10 AM
Michael Adair is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RossL
Michael,

One thing I'm hearing is people that have confirmed RS and GT4 allocations are selling their GT3s now since the demand is very high and they most likely have other cars to enjoy over the summer.
Agreed Ross. There are plenty of cars to buy. I am wrestling with options and getting a little paralysis by analysis at this point. I'm learning why people order and spec new cars now as every car either has one option missing or one I don't want! If I had more experience in sitting in one or driving one it would be easier for me to deduce the importance of each option. Great learning experience however. I'll get it handled soon. Time to buy a car and start enjoying it

Old 03-29-2015, 04:03 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Michael Adair
Agreed Ross. There are plenty of cars to buy. I am wrestling with options and getting a little paralysis by analysis at this point. I'm learning why people order and spec new cars now as every car either has one option missing or one I don't want! If I had more experience in sitting in one or driving one it would be easier for me to deduce the importance of each option. Great learning experience however. I'll get it handled soon. Time to buy a car and start enjoying it
I spent 3 months hunting for the perfect Scud and eventually got tired of hunting and just bought one from a local dealership that had everything but the right color (I wanted white, it was black metallic). In the end I couldn't have been happier with the car

Old 03-29-2015, 04:03 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NelsonF
As planned i was able to find a nice 2015 GT3 and will give up my position on the GT4. Car will arrive next week.
Congrats!

Old 03-30-2015, 11:20 PM
TurboLover has a spectacular aura aboutTurboLover has a spectacular aura aboutTurboLover has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by NelsonF
Nice, congrats on the pick up. I also bought a barely used 2015 GT3 with LWB seats from a great seller in NC. It got picked up today and should be on the west coast by the end of the week.

Btw, I'll buy the GT4 from you if you order it (just get LWB seats and Navi).