Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

How would you guys choose between this LP550-2 Balboni and this Blk LP560-4??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 02:36 PM
alan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of light
How would you guys choose between this LP550-2 Balboni and this Blk LP560-4??

I am debating which one is a better car to go with!
Just a side note, this won't be my DD in any way.
Thx for the input in advance guys!

CHeers,

Last edited by alan6888hk; 03-15-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:44 PM
JG GT500 will become famous soon enough
Just by way of color, I would take the black. Don't really like the white stripe over the orange either. Other than that, the Balboni got great write-ups for its 2 wheel drive experience as compared to typical 4wd.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:46 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Black one all day

Old 03-15-2010, 03:07 PM
LAUTLOS is a jewel in the roughLAUTLOS is a jewel in the roughLAUTLOS is a jewel in the rough
> I am debating which one is a better car to go with!

Come on, you should be old enough to know whether
you prefer orange or black, RWD or AWD, and which
options (whatever they are for these particular two)!

> Just a side note, this won't be my DD in any way.

Lamborghinis should be driven... not garage queens.

Old 03-15-2010, 03:23 PM
alan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by LAUTLOS
> I am debating which one is a better car to go with!

Come on, you should be old enough to know whether
you prefer orange or black, RWD or AWD, and which
options (whatever they are for these particular two)!

> Just a side note, this won't be my DD in any way.

Lamborghinis should be driven... not garage queens.
I just wanna see how would you guys choose if you are in the same situation.

Thx for the input btw.

Old 03-15-2010, 03:48 PM
MTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really nice
Lp550-2

Old 03-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
As some of you know, I'm a HUGE fan of the orange....but not w/ a stripe! AWD all the way!

Old 03-15-2010, 04:17 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
When spending that kind of money, don't settle. First, pick the color you like, then the options..... then find that car! These aren't the only 2 out there.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:21 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
I'm gonna go against the grain here, the 550-2 in Orange looks fantastic, I agree the stripe is a matter of personal taste but with a car that has so many sharp lines and openings the orange deffinatly emphasizes these characteristics much better. I find the black dulls alot of the fine detail this car has to offer.

Those are just personal observations though, I don't think you can go wrong either way. Good luck with your decission, let us know how you decide and what was the deciding factor.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:28 PM
NoLimit is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bavorak
I'm gonna go against the grain here, the 550-2 in Orange looks fantastic, I agree the stripe is a matter of personal taste but with a car that has so many sharp lines and openings the orange deffinatly emphasizes these characteristics much better. I find the black dulls alot of the fine detail this car has to offer.
I agree with this statement. Also, the 550-2 is limited, be one of the lucky few to own it.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:48 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bavorak
To start with, I own two black cars with black interiors. So you might say I like black a bit. And my last Porsche was black on black too.

That being said, I agree with the above posters. That car looks pretty awesome in orange. The racing stripes could be considered a bit much but this is a Lambo so I don't think they are!

Old 03-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
I strongly recomend MY car, at a very attractive price to a on-line member...

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/1317/...50-2%20Balboni

Attached Images  
Old 03-15-2010, 05:12 PM
SpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant future
I would pick the black LP560-4! The color is better and Lambos should be AWD! It is what separates Lambos from Ferraris! My 2 cents...

Old 03-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
Id say black LP560-4.

Old 03-15-2010, 06:20 PM
category5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nice
i see you're in vancouver ; ) go with the balboni - it is so damn rare especially up here. i assume asgar is asking a bit more for the balboni? the black one he has been trying to sell for a while now..........

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How would you guys choose between this LP550-2 Balboni and this Blk LP560-4??